Happy Birthday!
This is no April Fools Joke it really is two of my favorite people's birthday. Daisy and my darling husband Stacy! Daisy enjoy your day off and who knows? Maybe you'll get an unexpected surprise today. Birthdays ARE magical you know!




To my beloved husband, my life partner, father of my child. I am so blessed and so lucky to have you in my life. I love you for so many reasons but let me brag list a few:
You make me laugh with your crazy sense of humor. You are truly a fun-loving person.
You "get" me and even the rare times you don't, you appreciate me anyway.
You don't mind cooking,cleaning,yardwork,laundry or childcare.
You are totally wrapped around our little girls' finger and I know she will always treasure being "Daddy's Girl".
You are an excellant Pet Parent as well.
You are fearless in a racecar
You do not run your mouth but you can hold your own in a fight when needed.
You are a loyal and true friend (even to some who do not deserve you)
You are good to my parents and always partake in my families activities.
You do your best to take care of me and spoil me.
You understand the importance of Christmas Stockings, Easter Baskets and the occasional surprise.
Happy Birthday Honey. May our Forties be just the beginning!
25 comments:
Anonymous

Happy B-day Stacy!

40 is the new 30, right? Damn right it is!!

Happy Birthday to Stacy AND Daisy!!!

(And that was SUCH a sweet post!!!;)

Happy Birthday Stacy!

Happy Birthday to Stacy and Daisy!!

Hope you both have great days! (No joke!) :)

And if you don't want to give them a gift, the date gives you the perfect out.

Awwww, nice tribute. Happy birthday, big man. Even if you have questionable taste in football gear there. It's ok. I will bring you some Burgh stuff sometime.

Awww, a man who does yardwork, childcare, laundry and is an excellent pet parent...that's a real man :) I'm glad you appreciate him, because it sounds like there's a LOT to be thankful for there!!

Very good Patti :) Well stated!

A fearless car racer? HEY STACY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You look cold so I'll share this with you. It's currently 68 degrees at 8:55 AM and it'll go up to the low 80's today! Isn't Patti and Madison the coolest? Enjoy your day and keep mending that knee! :D

HAPPY BURFDAY, STACY!!!!!!

Stacy should be proud to have such a fine tribute paid to him on his birthday. Nice job Patti.

Happy Birthday Stacy.

What a wonderful tribute to your man, Patti!! (It actually sounds like Stacy and Gary are woven from the same cloth!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACY!!!!!

That's a sweet post Patti...sound like you have one of those wonderful men too. How did we get so lucky??? Oh yeah..we deserved it.

Happy April Fools Birthday

Happy Birthday Stacy and Daisy!! I hope they both have a great day!

You have a good evening Patti - see you soon. Kellan

Happy Birthday Stacy and Daisy!

Hope Patti takes ya out to dinner
and a movie.

Oh and how's his knee?

HUGS!!

Happy birthday to the daddy ! & stacy. that was a really sweet post x Dom

Happy Birthday Stacy!

You must be super cool if Patti thinks so highly of you. (I find I often agree with the Monogram queen....)

Happy birthday to Daisy too!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a sweet post! You should print this out for him!

happy birthday stacey, hope your birthday wishes come true.

A GREAT BIG THANK-YOU to you Miss PattiCake for making my birthday extra special!!! I got a big surprise this morning with a bouquet of pretty daisies and a box shaped like a daisy filled with Godiva chocolate!!!! Daisies are my favorite flower. Who knew? ;-) You are the sweetest lady and I am honored to have you as my friend.

Thanks to all your commenters for wishing me Happy Birthday!

I hope my birthday buddy Stacy had as good a day as I did. HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACY!!!

What a beautiful tribute to your husband. Thanks for sharing it with all of us.

Happy birthday to everyone!!

what a beautiful tribute, patti!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your wonderful hubby, stacy and to your pal, daisy!

:D

~m

Happy Birthday to Stacy.

WOOOO HOOOO Aries are taking over LOL

Thank you all for the kind comments!