Okay where do I have SUCKER emblazoned on my forehead. We are fostering this little guy for a few weeks but I swear it will not turn permanent!

His name is Jabelz (I think) and he is the sweetest little guy. Just a pup but bigger than Reilly. He is not potty trained (ahem) but we are actually making progress. Thank God Stac is home right now to give him guidance and some outside time. He's spent alot of his short life prior to us in a crate in the dark. ****let me add that my somewhat wayward niece C*asey is supposed to get him end of next week so it's not like I don't know where he is going *****

Hope you all had a nice April Fools and I got a nice voicemail from Daisy. I am glad you liked it honey, it's tough when you order blindly and can't "see" it!!!

It is SO sweet of you to foster that pup! I'm not sure I could do it...I'd end up with a house full of dogs!!!
Sounds like you both had a lovely time....good for you! :)
I would love to foster animals but I get too attached and wouldn't be able to give them up....then I really would be the crazy cat lady of my street
A GREAT BIG THANK-YOU to you Miss PattiCake for making my birthday extra special!!! I got a big surprise this morning with a bouquet of pretty daisies and a box shaped like a daisy filled with Godiva chocolate!!!! Daisies are my favorite flower. Who knew? ;-) You are the sweetest lady and I am honored to have you as my friend.
Thanks to all your commenters for wishing me Happy Birthday!
Sounds like Stacy's birthday was just as nice as mine was.
That little puppy is cute. I am like Cheeky and Stacy. I am not so sure I would be able to foster. I would get too attached and not want to let go.
He's so cute!
Sounds like Stacy had a good birthday!
Where do people find these animals to have you foster?
Sounds like a great b'day. Anything with smokehouse inthe title sounds good about now!
mmmnot so much sucker. but i know your name is on the super-accomodating-in-a-fix hotline list. ;)
cute little guy.
;)
~m
I don't know how people can temp. have a puppy and not keep them!! One cuddle and I am mush!
He is adorable!
That's nice that you foster doggies. I couldn't do it. It would be like ripping my heart out when they left. I'd end up with 15 dogs.
OMG, that little guy is just too cute!! I would have trouble giving up a fostered baby, unless I knew where he/she is going and knew it to be a good home. I'm considering fostering for the local shelter, but only for small little guys like yours and mine. And if I find another to stay forever...... well, it's OK!!
Happy Belate Bday to Stacy....
That's a cutie pie pup.
Happy day after April Fool's!
Morning, Patti! You're a Foster Mom! I see this on The Animal Planet's "Animal Precinct" and feel this takes a special person --which you are! lol!
Thanks all he is a sweet little guy and I do know where he will be going after he leaves me.
I always wanted to foster a little dog, but I know in the end I would end up wanting to keep it. It's great he has a good home to go to for a while.
I would find it to hard to foster dogs and would probably end up owning a kennel especially if they were all puppies I got LOL
Soe un did Stacy get a oessie her could unwrap LOL
Cute pup!
How was Shug's, we love that place.
What a cute pup! He looks just like a crazy little dog I used to have. His name was Rowdy and he lived up to it.
This way, Reilly can get to know him and they can have play dates when he moves on!
Such a cute puppy!!!! So glad that Stacy had a good Birthday and that you got to go someplace nice! Have a good evening Patti - see ya - Kellan
Honey, if I lived closer, we'd be driving down to take him off of your hands! :)
P.S. Don't take any wooden nickels!! ;P
Yeppers, that one is a keeper!
He has found his forever home.
Did ya eat a piece of cake for me?
I hope so cause I sure could use
one or ten pieces.
HUGS!!
Mike- I fear Stacy is growing more attached (he's home with them during the day)!
Walker- He got several he could unwrap :P
Chelle- It was pretty good, I tried something new Buffalo Chicken Pasta and while it wasn't exactly what I expected it WAS good. We used to eat there all the time when we lived in "plum nearly" i.e. between Hartsville/Bishopville. Plum out the City and Nearly out the County!
Chickie- Reilly IS jealous (of course) but he enjoys him too. They play pretty well together.
Kellan- Thank you - me too!
Tigeryogiji- Ha Haaaaa you really did get me and broke my streak dammit! If I don't think my niece will be a good pet parent he won't be going to her that's for sure.
Laurie- Um, I don't know. I really don't want another dog so soon after losing Holly in Dec. I JUST ate a piece of caramel cake (i'm at home). Yep it was goo-oo-d! LOL
Too cute!
Cxx
WHERE did puppy come from?!?! I can't foster -- I'd keep!!
he is a cute pup, but me and dogs get along like a Robin and an earth worm...
So if that falls through you give me a call and I'll haul it over there. He is so damn cute!
Happy Birthday,Stacy.. and that pup is adorable.. Have a great evening.Bunches of hugs!
OH good grief, that pup is so cute it oughta be illegal.
Oh and do you have a killer caramel cake recipe you would share? I've never had it, but it sounds amazing!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE caramel cake! For the wedding I called off 5 years ago we were going to have a caramel wedding cake. Delish. So glad I called off that shindig. I can get a caramel cake any damn time I want. ;-)
claire- Thank you!
Wendy- My niece, Stacy is hinting at keeping him now. Gah!
FFM- Yeah your track record with canines isn't exactly sterling my dear!
Shell- He is a doll - if we could just get the house training part down pat!
Miss. Songbird- Thank you hon, you too!
Sandra- He is a dollbaby. I didn't make the cake, you can probably google it. I don't know anybody who actually makes it either (or i'd get you the recipe). I get mine from a small bakery. It's yummy-licious!
Melissa- Yes caramel cake = good. bad marriage = not good!
Post a Comment