Rare Saturday Post

Happiness is ...... a trashcan full of liquor bottles
Happiness is not.... that you have no more liquor bottles for the trashcan

Happines is.... a cold french martini
Happiness is not.... a headache looming on the horizon after X number of martinis

Happiness is.... your child falling to sleep all on her own
Happiness is not... if she comes into your bedroom waking you up at o'dark o'clock

Happiness is wishing your sweet blog friend a Happy Anniversary
Happiness is not... they are a gazillion states away

Happiness is .... planning a visit to Mississippi to stalk Brett Favre when I visit Southern Fried Girl
Happiness is not... the sheer fact that Brett has retired dammit.

Okay my nose is getting numb which is a clear time i'm about to start posting shit that will be alien to all of us. Slainte'!
12 comments:
Anonymous

I'm with you on these!!
Specially #1 and #3!!
thanks for coming by!

Every time I see a news story - and up here they are plentiful - about Bret I think of you!!!

Bwahaha - my nose gets numb when I get toasted too LOL!!!!!

Oh and FYI I am taking the kids to Myrtle Beach on Wednesday (I think) the week I am there - wanna join us???

And for the record - its margarita night!

Please, drink for me too. I have
not had a drink in like 4 years.
(after a 3 day hangover and a touch
of alcohol poisoning I don't much
feel like it anymore)

I am sure at this point in the night you are really toasted. You really should think about doing another post tonight.....hehe

He is from Kiln, right? That's only 60 minutes or so from me. :)

What is a French Martini? I'm tooopid.

If Man and I come see you, will you make me a french martini?

TeeHeeeHeee!! My nose gets numb too when I've had too many!!!

CHEERS!

Anonymous

LOL!! except for stalking brett, i know about all these happinesses! take three aspirins before the martinis and headaches are prevented.

Add me to the nose-numbing drunk club.

LOL...

The "o'dark" a clock is great!!! That is EXACTLY the perfect way to state it!

And, yumm for martinis!!!

I think I want a chocolate martini now

Oh, Patti! You'd be so fun for us to have a Martini with! I can see you as a "nice stalker"!!!:D