Hippity Hoppity Easter's On It's Way!
Y'all all know I heart me some holiday decor. This is the last one until Halloween and darn it - I couldn't find my blow-ups and I do have two small ones. (they are VERY hard to find for Easter unless you order online and the shipping is EXORBITANT).
I present my entranceway. Shaddup about that !@#$$% wallpaper SHELL! LOL

I bought these big eggs at Hobby Lobby. I might go back and get some more. I like them.

These little twirly guys line the walk-way! Whee!!!

A view stepping back. Too bad we only have one tree instead of the four we had last year to do an easter egg tree but one is better than none right?!

A little signage just to make sure the Bunny doesn't hop on by!

I just thought this "up close" pic of the eggs was sort of neat. Perspective.

I am feeling a little better but I still think I am going to go ahead and call to go in and discuss surgery - in a few months maybe May or June. *sigh* What a year it's been for Doctor's and hospitals but hey it could have been funeral homes and cemetaries so i'd best shut up and count those blessings! :)
p.s. I don't know how to get rid of that weird thing below the first picture so ignore it!
34 comments:
Anonymous

My GRANDMA has that same wallpaper.

Bwahahahaha...

Couldn't resist.

I was thinking of Shell as soon as I saw that pic LOL

Damnit woman come decorate my house - I am such a slacker

Shell- I can believe it. I really can!

Cheeky- She secretly covets my wallpaper ya know. YOU a slacker. Never ever ever ever. Good luck today honey!

I LOVE that tree! lol

Yeah...I have one little Easter Bunny towel that I have in the kitchen. Wooo...big decorator here. :P

I think I missed why you aren't feeling well. Surgery? I'm lost... Whatever it is, I hope they can fix you up and have you feeling better!

WOW!!! Surgery?

I like your Easter egg tree!

We had an egg tree in the house. We blew out the yolks and dyed them. It was kind of cool and kept us out of my mom's hair for a little while.

Very cute decor. I have mine up too but I don't do any outside.

Jenie- Hey a towel is better than nothing at all. I didn't blog about the hows and whys but may at end of month. Thanks!

Daisy- Thank You. The dreaded "S" word again.

Katie- We are going to dye eggs but you know I have never blown out easter eggs. I have saw some gorgeous ones though!

SFG- Outside is the most important to me LOL

I so love your easter decorations. When I was at Walmart over the weekend I looked to see if they had any outdoor easter decorations and I didn't see any. Don't you decorate for the 4th of July??

Surgery???? Did I miss something? I hope you are OK.

Thanks for sharing your Easter customs...We don't do Easter so I wouldn't know a chocolate bunny from a Cadbury egg...

:)

The big eggs look fun!

No St. Patty's day decorations? Hopefully it won't interfere with your drinking.

Caroline- I do decorate a little for other things but Halloween is the next MAJOR one. I just may have to have some more (different) pesky surgery *sigh*

Bradley- I enjoy the "fun" aspect of Easter, bunny, candy etc. I would love to learn more about your customs.

Anonymous

Oh I love all the bright eggs! And I am SUPER jealous of your green grass!

I love Easter because of all the chocolate!!!!

I LOVE that Bunny pinwheel!!! :)

I love the decorations and especially the eggs hanging in the tree - very cute!!!

I'll be keeping you in my prayers and thanks so much for stopping by and thank you for the prayers for our precious baby. We are hoping for the best, of course, and appreciate all the prayers. See you soon - Kellan

You are SUCH a holiday freak!! I love it! Hey, come stay with me for a week and I'll let you have a go at 1/2 acre+ with dozens of trees!!

TMP- The grass is just turning green. I love peeps and malted eggs. Yum!

Tigeryogiji- Thank you, we've got several. I love twirly things.

Kellan- Thank you so much too.

Lynilu- Holey Snikey imagine what I could do with that. You'd probably get in the local paper!

ya know, one of these days i'm gonna take a few days off and head to darlington. i'm gonna crawl into maddie's bed and ask her to go sleep with you guys for a few nights cuz i want to pretend to be her for a while. seriously! your house is a child's wonderland! don't expect me to act like a grown-up when i visit.

;)

maria

ICSCN- That makes me feel so good. Thank you. You would always be welcome. She's moving from a toddler to a big girl bed SOON.

Holy cow that's a lot of decorating. When our kids were little it was all we could do to color eggs for them.

I knew it! Easter eggs DO grow on
trees!
I like the chocolate bunny. I want
to bite the ears off :D

Ya gotta take care of yourself. You
know there is only one of you and
we have grown fond of it too.

Love the Wallpaper!
Such cute decorations too. Hope you have a good evening! Bunches of hugs!

I just put out our Easter decorations today. I got the cutest little bunny and chick from Hobby Lobby.

mike- I know me too, Mom might have had a ceramic decoration or two around.

Laurie- That bunny looks chocolate.. but he's not! Thank you honey :)

Miss Songbird- Hope you have a good one too!

tommie- I love Hobby Lobby! I will stop by tomorrow and check you out. Hopefully pics???!

Hey Patti, you're too sweet to be ill. Plus I enjoy thinking what it must be like for Maddie to see this menagerie of color and fun! When you're her age, this celebration of life means so much and I'm so happy you and Stacy are blessed with her. Many fun memories ahead too. All the Best to Stacy as he heals!!!!

Definitely better than funeral homes and cemetaries. Way, way better.

I hope you feel better soon. Love the decorations!!

Wow patti, I love the easter tree I would love my tree in my garden like that . Maddison will love it .
Hope you are feeling ok . x Dom

Michael- I do my best to make memories for her!

Casey- Amen sister! Thank you!

Shabby Chic- I love them too. Thank you!

Surgery? What did I miss???

Love the decorations....if I had a youngin', I'd decorate more!

Way to do it up right!!
I haven't put up my Easter stuff, I still have my St. Patrick's Day stuff out. The holidays are too close together this year!!!

Love the decorations!! (I can't have any...we're putting everything away, in anticipation of the painters coming!) Oh well, gotta get me some of those malted milk ball eggs--so I can "put on my lipstick" like my sis and I did in church when we were little...lol Much to our mom's dismay!

Of course, the one thing my little eye zeroed in on immediately was that SC Yard flag---with the Palm Tree!! lol (I'm obsessed with palm trees! probably cause I'd rather live where there are some!)

You are so festive!

You've inspired me to go down to the basement to hunt for my inflatible Easter eggs! You'd love them. Wish me luck in finding them!

Hugs,
Betty

Ok, multi-colored eggs hanging from a tree is adorable.
~S