
Who gave me this basket ........

and THIS basket (bag) as well.

For those who are not bag savvy this is a robins egg blue Coach Hobo Bag.
Yeah i'm spoiled. Shaddup!
I am the Queen of all that is monogrammed. I have monogrammed jewelry, shoes, shirts, sweaters, hair accessesories, cups, coozies, keychains, purses, wallets, photo albums even a trashcan!
LOVES that bag! The only thing I
got was another 5 pounds added to
my hips.
You deserve to be spoiled.
HUGS!
Laurie- Awww thanks honey. That was a sweet thing to say. Um we won't talk about pounds nor amount of candy still being consumed.
Oh and you forgot to say "first bishes" LOL
Yeah, I'm with Laurie...I got that five pound thing added to my hips too...:(
But did you get to see the man thong????? BWahahahaa
I got nada for easter......but I am vaca so no complaining - WAIT
OH I did get something - its going in an email
Nice bag!!!
Nice Easter stuff....Love the bag!
I didn't get anything for Easter! But, it's okay...I bought myself something off EBay yesterday to make up for it. Hehehe. I will have pics when it gets here.
And I LOVE that bag! Now, did he pick it out himself or did you do the choosing and he did the buying? :P
Stacy PQ- I think Easter is cruel to all of us women in that way. Who can resist all that delicious candy? Who? I ask!
Cheeky- Yeah you are on vacay so no complaints. Oh and I'd say you got a nice "basket"...... at least i'm guessing the basket's nice, not that i've ever seen it or anything.. *snicker*
Daisy- Thank you, I do love the color
Chelle- Thank you!
Jenie- Hey if you can't reward yourself... :) I chose natch!
That's purdy!
Katie- But I still like carrying my Vera better shhhh.... don't tell anybody. I'm afraid i'll get mugged or something carrying the Coach Ha!
What a bunny! I love that shade of blue.
Wow! For you thinking you were probably not going to get anything, your guy did GREAT!
Never any complaints if it is a purse!
:)
tommie- Me too! So spring-y
TMP- He sure did, he surprises me all the time.
Was the purse also filled with chocolate?
stacy is a sweetie, a real catch! spoiled girls are smart girls that don't take no bull. ask me how i know. ;)
Grant- No but the basket was! (and peeps!)
Namste- He is, I have a feeling you know alright!!!
u go girl!!!!!!!!!
I've never seen the blue Coach, must be a new color? Gah, it's adorable.
Ryan- :)
Sandra- Thanks, I love the color too!
Nice haul Patti!
I LOVE it!! I do believe that you ARE spoiled!!!
(Love me some peeps...)
Dude, you crossed over to the dark side. I'm sad now.
Patti...you've been tagged cause I was tagged ...List 10 random things about yourself and then tag 5 other people....Forgive me if you don't get into this....I don't but I trying to be a good sport!
He knows how to keep his bag lady happy ;)
Oh god I'm totally jealous but in a good way...I LOVE that bag!! LOVE IT!!
Can I be honest? If I met your husband on the street I think I might be a little scared. But I met you he's like my DH...looks scary on the outside but a soft bear on the inside!!! LOL (Hope no offense taken as none was meant at all).
I always tell my DH that if he ever came knocking at my door to fix something on looks alone I would NEVER open the front door!! I tell him I'm just being honest!!! LOL
Gasp!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!! You chose well, Patti- that man is one in a billion. And I recall that you weren't even expecting candy this Easter, never mind a Coach bag!!! I am speechless!
Hugs,
Betty
Patti: This is just a guess, but I think Stacy is in love! :) PEEPS! Ha! I remember the Yellow ones when I was Maddie's age! They still make them! A "Coach" purse? This relationship is serious, Patti! :D
How thoughtful to get the "Robins Egg Blue" bag for Easter! Was that Stacy's idea? Rock on!
I'm sure you were a sweetheart to him, too. :)
Mike- Not bad eh?
Cheryl- Maybe a tad (and look who's talking! LOL)
SFG- I know, total Coach whore I guess. I still like my Vera better
Chelle- No problem I can always come up with something! I'll do it this week
Walker- He sure does!
BEM- Nope, I know EXACTLY what you mean. He looks like a renegade biker dude or a wrestler LOL
Betty- Yes talk about low expectations and then exceeding expectations!
Michael- Yep now they come in a VARIETY of colors but I still love the good old yellow. Yep it is VERY serious. *wink*
Jessica- I am always a sweetheart to him. Just ask him *snort*
That bag..I heart it.
You biatch! :)
One can never have enough shoes and bags... ;)
Oooh peeps!! and butterfinger!! You are so spoiled!! LOL! I got a great big basket of NOTHIN'!!
You lucky duck! And you were worried the Easter Bunny wouldn't visit you :)
Pissy- It's not nice to hate ;)
Tigeryohiji- Oh yeah, Oh yeah!
Wendy- Awww i'd share if I could!
Chickie- I know, i'm such a whiny ass!
BTE- Now what's a little harmless flirting hmmmm? *grin*
lol..Love the bag.. Hope you had a great Easter...
and You, SPOILED?..nah!
I needed that explanation, because I am part of the demographic that falls under "not bag savvy". Thanks!
I am sooo loving that bag patti..in a bad way...
Miss Songbird- Thank You!
Martini- Eh there were bound to be a few :) Glad to educate
FFM- You don't want to molest my bag do you?!!!
Ban the Peeps!
For someone who thought she wasn't getting anything you sure made out like a bandit.
Shell- I sure did and I swear he didn't read my blog. He doesn't know how to access it from home and bought the purse weeks before.
Post a Comment