Stacy, Chad and I decided to go out Saturday night so went to O'Lacy's Pub where they were having a St. Pat's Day bash! Free beads, $2 green jello shots, $2 Green Beer. Then we went to another pub that began with an Mc - uh I honestly don't remember the name was I wasn't driving either!!!!!
I may or may not have sang in public......

Stacy and Chad patiently waiting on food and beverages!

This guy here we dubbed "the leprechaun" because he was maybe my height if he was lucky and wearing a kilt and already hammered. I feel certain somebody kicked his ass before the sun rose the next morning begorrah! He was very obnoxious LOL (but funny)

Stacy did some drunk-dialing,

Hope you have a Happy St. Patrick's Day Patti!
PS. If Stacy (or you) would have drunk dialed me, I would have picked up.
Let me tell ya - getting ya'll's drunk dials were the highlight of my evening. Seriously, I needed a smile at that time and ya'll did it! Stacy cracks me right the hell up.
Looks like you had some seriously good times--and that's no blarney! :)
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Sorry about that. But there was no message......I need the entertainment!
The PK is the King of drunk dialing in our house! :)
We are not doing a damn thing today to celebrate. We had a HUGE shindig on Saturday night where some people had to stay over...and others didn't get to sleep until friggin' 6:30 in the morning!!! (I personally lost my fight to stay upright at around two or three in the morning!)
Needless to say, today is going to be one VERY LONG day.
I've been known to drunk-dial from Denny's (The after-club-grub) before...LOL. Looks like y'all had a fun evening!! :-)
Too bad you don't have a video camera...with sound! We'd all love to be entertained!!! heheh!!!! I bet you were a total Rock Star!!!
The obnoxious drunk. Every bar has
one (or 200).
Jello shots! That is the last drink
I had (about 4 years ago) Drank
the ones a friend said were
'Too strong' for her. With beer
chasers.
Druck dialing! Not something that I
have done but, a couple of friends
have.
So, what song did ya sing?
Well with a name like Patti, you deserve to have a very happy St. Patty's day.
Sounds like you had lots of fun and know how to let your hair down!!
we watched our local parades on t.v. on saturday. it was great! sounds like you guys had a blast! happy st. patrick's day, girlie! woo-hoo!
:D
btw, drunk dialed calls are the funniest!
OK, is your hubs sunburned within an inch of his life or is that an odd camera color thing?
Glad y'all had fun!!
great pictures! Looks like you had fun! Happy St paddy's day!
May or may not have sang? You know you did! What was the song?
I don't think you could get me drunk enough to sing in public! And that is a good thing for the ears of the world.
Daisy- Thank you hon, you are next on the drunk dial list LOL
Cheeky- That boy is a MESS isn't he? I hope I didn't get too maudlin or blubbery... did I?
Jessica- Hope you are feeling better sweetie!
Katie- I'm sorry I think I was saying something like "that damn Katie isn't picking up" hehe... glad you didn't hear that part!
Stacy PQ- Oooh hence your evil mood this a.m. I totally understand. I spend half the day on the couch yesterday at the MIL's.
Retro Gil- Ahhh I miss our Denny's. "Moons over my hammy" brings back some fond memories!
Laurie- Oh yeah but I honestly try to never be that obnoxiousl drunk. Just laughing at the other ones!
Mike- True! True! Thank you!
Shabby Chic- I do, from time to time
Namaste- I love a good parade, wish we could have went downtown but the weather was very very nasty. Yep drunk dialing is the best!
SFG- It's an odd camera angle but he did get some sun earlier that day. The man is never ever pasty white. Chad however.... *snicker*
Miss Songbird- Thanks Hon, Happy St Pat's to you too!
Chickie- We were posting at the same time girl. Believe me, you drink enough - you'll sing! LOL
We need more booze-themed holidays.
Grant- Amen my friend Amen!
Bloody hell one millennium-long dead "saint" and people the world over see an excuse to get bladdered! Hope you had a good time (do you remember ANY of it..??)
So where is the video of you singing?
Shelly
Um, the leprechaun has nice arms. *giggle*
Funny...it's been a long time since I partied like that....
Gledwood- Of course I do! :)
Pack of 2- I don't do videos ;)
Melissa- You should have seen the total package, he thought very highly of himself believe me!
Chelle- We don't often. At all.
And Happy St Patty's Day to you to.
Looks like fun - Happy Saint Particks Day Patti - see you later. Kellan
Patti, where is O'Lacy's Pub???
BTE- Happy St Pat's to you & Lori
Kellan- Happy St Pat's to you and yours my dear Kellan!
Chelle- It is off Central Avenue (the closed off part where no cars allowed) in Summerville, SC
Ok...I didn't think it was in Darlington or to close by...Haven't been to Summerville in a while.
Happy St. Paddy's Day, darlin'!!
I do believe I'm too old for that kind of stuff! But I'll laugh at you while you get goofy, OK????
that is hilarious! I haven't gone out for a St Pat's in well about 8 years!! How fun.
Drunk Irish dialing WOOO HOOO!!!!
Are you supposed to use an Irish accent?
Lynilu- You'd be fun to go out with!
tommie- My goal is Savannah one of these years!
Walker- Yep you could! tee hee!
Patti: You KNOW you sang! As long as it wasn't Debbie Boone's "You Light Up My Life"! I'll bet it was a Bon Jovi song! Confess, Patti! :D
Pretty effective material, much thanks for your article.
pet stores Toronto | edit videos | Northern Italy
Post a Comment