
Anybody else love AC/DC? They are one of many rock bands I love. Bon Jovi, Styx, REO Speedwagon, Cheap Trick,Queen are some others. I love this shirt. I have a few t-shirts (
Stacy is recuperating good and my baby girl is back home with us. She had been at her Grandma's since Wednesday! We missed her so!

AC/DC I know the name/imagery oh-so-well...
and yet I cannot think up a single tune of theirs!
So glad to know Stacy is recuperating! How long will he have to be home from work? I bet you guys did miss the baby girl.
Yeah, I like AC/DC.
I was watching some AC/DC this weekend on Metal Mania! Sweeeet!
Glad the man is doing better.
I love band t-shirts! 2 shows this month. Super pumped. It's been FOREVER since I've been to a show.
Gledwood- Hells Bells, Dirty Deeds, Big Balls... need I go on?
Daisy- He is supposed to go back April 10th. We missed her BAD!
Cheeky- Girl they ROCK!
Oh I heart AC/DC. They were just so rude and funny and just how a rock band should be - very un-PC. LOLOL
Glad the man is on the mend.
"we salute you"....
Back in black is my ringtone! LOL Totally reminds me of cruisin' in high school.
BTW, if Stacy now has a leg brace, doesn't that technically make him a cyborg? You're sleeping with the terminator and wearing an AC/DC shirt. You're totally metal. >=)
Never a "huge" fan of AC/DC, but I did like some of their songs. They certainly did define a certain "attitude" though, didn't they?
Katie- I love band shirts too maybe someday i'll get to see Bon Jovi!
SFG- AC/DC are "rockband" personified. He is, thanks :)
tommie- I know exactly what you mean. Boy that band brings memories to me too of H/S!
Grant- I am SUCH a rock goddess!
Mike- They certainly did!
cute pic, patti. you often look surprised in your pics. i'm glad to read that stacy recuperating nicely. and yayyyhh! for maddie being back home. i'm sure she missed you guys terribly! now i'm off to work on a post.
oh, and rock on rock goddess!
later gator.
:)
Rock on Sista!!
Hope Stacy is doing Moy Fabuloso and back to raisin' hell in no time!! lol.
Glad your precious baby doll is home...I bet you were beside yourself missin her!!!
Have a great week! *HUGS*
NOW I understand how you had time to do all that shopping- your baby girl was at Grandma's! Of course, before you know it, she'll be orchestrating your shopping sprees....
Hugs,
Betty
I love them too. I like most of the bands you listed.
Glad your girl is back home.
S
I was never and AC/DC fan, but my husband is, but I still like the sweat shirt! Glad Stacie is doing better and your baby is back home. Have a good day! Kellan
AC/DC kicks ass...seriously. That was my most FAV concert I went to in my younger days. I got a contact buzz just from being there..lol. There is nothing better than cruizin with the T-tops out and blasting some AC/DC.
Glad all is well on the homefront.
ICSCN- I think I just get that "deer in headlights" lool LOL
Retro Girl- Thank you, we did miss her like crazy. She seemed to grow like a weed in those four days!
Betty- Exactly cos' it wouldn't have happened had she been with me. She says when we go LOL
Pack of 2- I think they are all pretty cool. Yep we sure missed her and Stacy was laid up so no wild monkey... well, you know ;)
Kellan- Your hubs ROCKS! Thank you sweetie. Sorry I missed your contest.
Andie- You are so right and I believe in the right car i'd do it again no matter how foolish i'd look! Thanks. Well is good
OMG!!!!!!AC/DC!!!!!! Angus Young!
I had the biggest crush on him!
I HAD every one of their tapes
(yes, tapes) until a nasty break
up and the jerk still owes me new
ones. My CB handle was HELLS BELL.
Ahhh ... the first concert I ever went to. AC/DC. Fun times, fun times. We still love AC/DC. I dig all the tunes, but "Hole Lotta Rosie" and "Shook Me All Night Long" are my absolute faves. Oh hell ... gotta go play 'em now! I sure wish I still had my concert shirt. 3/4 length sleeves, and Angus on the back.
Hi Patti,
I have heard of AC DC but not familiar with their music, I did go and see Europe in concert once "its the final countdown!" and i do like guns & roses and jon bon jovi. Have you been head banging to the music then?.
You are a rock chick then !
X Dominique
I'm glad Stacy is doing well and that Madison is home
I'm sad that I now feel SO old!!! (AC/DC, Bon Jovi, Styx, REO Speedwagon, Cheap Trick,Queen)
LOL!!
Hells yeah!!! I'm a fast machine and I keep my motor clean!!!!!
Patti: BON JOVI!!! I love that band. "Lost Highway" is their best CD! I have all of their collection!! Glad Maddie is back. I'll bet you missed her! :D My best to Stacy for a quick healing!!!
Im on the highway 2 hell..
Love them..
I am seeing Styx AND reo in April, they are wamr up bands for my Def leppard;)
way 2 rock out a shirt;)
I'm still laughing about S's coin slot. *giggle*
I was never a big fan until I saw one of those VH1 Behind The Music's about them and saw interviews, watched their bios and realized what really very likeable rough-but-sweet guys they all were. Then I liked their music more, too.
I am a big AC/DC fan and in 86 while waaiting outside of church to pick up the wife and her sisters when midnight mass eneded the whole church empied out into the street whille I was parked out there with the windows down and 100 watts screaming out HELLS BELLS for all to hear.
Oops :P
Laurie- ooh you must do a post about CB handles... that brings back old memories for me too!
Wendy- You maybe can find a replica that stuff is all the rage now
Shabby Chic- Oh yeah i'm a rock chick :) I've always liked all forms of music though
Lynilu- No, not old young at heart!
Jessica- I just bet you are chickie :)
Michael- Yep they are some good ones. Thank you sweetie
FFM- But I have to bow down to you QUEEN of the ROCK CHICKS!
Melissa- I love your term, coin slot!!!!
Sandra- I would love to watch that about them!
Walker- NO- NOT YOU! NEVER! LOL
Post a Comment