Feeling Puny

Had to go to Urgent Care last night, don't feel like posting much today (not the flu). Probably won't be getting around to reading much today either but you know i'll catch up eventually.
Thanks to Daisy and Manblogger for the cute St. Pat's Day card they sent. Madison loved it but she's a little confused about St Pat's/Easter (since they are so close this year). Y'all have a great day.
15 comments:

FEEL BETTER SOON Patti! And you're very welcome.

Anonymous

Sorry you're feeling puny. However for the record I DID NOT give it to you so you can't blame me.

Poo. I hope you're feeling better soon!

Feel better!

Well...yuck!!!! I hope you get better REAL QUICK!!!!!

I hope you feel better very soon sweetie!!! I hope Stacy is on the mend as well.

There's a lot of that feeling puny going around these days. I came down with it yesterday. Yuck.

I'm sorry to read you aren't feeling well. Get tons of rest and feel better soon!

Sorry you're sick :(
I wish you a speedy recovery.

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Hope you get to feeling better!

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Daisy- Thanks sweetie it was a nice surprise!

Shell- It's nothing like what you've got, trust me! Hope you are feeling better also.

Jenie- double poo! Thanks!

StacyPQ- Nope, not the funk. Abdominal issues (not gastro). Hope the PK feels better quick!

Cheeky- It sure does, Thanks!

Katie- I want to!!!!

Cheryl- Real REAL quick! Thanks!

Man- Thank you, he is doing great!

Mike- Isn't it just grand *snort* Hope you are feeling better.

Casey- Thanks honey, I could sure use more rest but work beckons...

Laurie- Thank you, like "nascar" speedy :)

Wendy- Thank You!

Chickie- Thank You!

tommie- Thank You!

I hope you are feeling better by now as I am late and this has been up for a bit :)

Walker- Not completely better but thanks! :)