She's Feeling Better
I cheated and did this yesterday but anyway she was feeling better and wanted to play in her room (i.e. get out toys, spread them around and make a mess)



Yes that IS a Vera Bradley purse Katie & Cheeky. :) She put all of her toys away and then proudly came and told me she was done playing in her room. A very nice surprise!

This friend was a valentines gift from Mommy and Daddy (we thought it suited it her to a "tee"!)



Another chum who resides in her pink princess rocking chair most of the time.

Also Shell, to let you know the pillow you sent was her main-stay. She held onto that thing, dozed on it until it got puked on Tuesday night and the cover is being laundered today.
22 comments:

I'm glad you hear your cutie pie is feeling better! Oh, and I love the monkey in pink satin! :)

LOVE the froggie!

Glad to hear she's feeling better! :)

Oh don't let teenage daughter see her Vera Bradley - oh no no - I get enough grief now as it is.....Mom I want another Vera....LOL

Glad she is on the mend.

Anonymous

Woo hoo for zippers on pillows! I told you it would get used and abused!

I like the gorilla in the dress. So cute.

Glad to see she's feeling a bit better!

And I am on the hunt for my very first Vera Bradley purse. I got a very cute pink and green coin purse/id holder for Christmas and I think I need a purse to match. :P I'll be sure to have a pic for ya when I find it!

So glad to hear Madison is better!

Jessica- Thank you, I love the monkey too!

Stacy PQ- Thanks. I love the frog too! I guess I live vicariously through her sometimes decor wise

Cheeky- I am slightly horrified that she has six Vera purses already. Her Aunt's fault. Totally. We won't tell TD. Shhhh...

Shell- I had to smile recalling our conversations and yes THANK GOD for zipper on pillows! Thank you again.

Jenie- eBay is a great place to look for vintage Vera but the new patterns this spring are great too.

Daisy- Thank you honey i'm so glad too. It was a rough few days!

Bless, she looks as if she's been let loose in a toy shop.

Get well hon, sloppy pooch x's from the boys.

I think she needs more toys.

;)

I'm glad she is doing better. Hope your doing good as well!!!!

YAY!! Glad she's feeling better!

i'm glad she's feeling better, patti. i DO believe your girl is a princess. seriously. look at all that great stuff in those pics. wow!

:)

maria

Totally thought I commented already. Glad she's feeling better!

Fish- So glad to hear from you my friend, yes it's a toy shoppe to be sure! Belly rubs back to the boys

SFG- You JUST wait chick!

Man- Thanks hon!

Dixie- Thanks I know you sympathize as the sickies have loved your household lately!

ICSCN- Of course she is- she will tell you she is! LOL

Katie- Thanks sweetie, you've got alot on your mind so it's understandable.

That frog is one freaky prince waiting to be kissed.

So glad she's feeling better.
That is one cute froggy!

I'm so glad she is feeling better. Bunches of hugs!

Martini- I think i've dated him before as a matter of fact!

Laurie- Thank you!

Miss Songbird- Thank you, hugs back!

Very glad that the wee one is on the mend...

Your advertisement must have worked the other day...I received "Dear Brad" letters from people who I don't know this past week..lol

Fun!


Bradley
The Egel Nest

I am so glad she is feeling better. I love all her stuffed animals.

Brad- Thanks, glad to help, you are highly reccomended here!

Caroline- Thank you honey. They are cute aren't they?

Great news, I am happy to hear she is feeling better and a room full of toys does help :)