New for Christmas 2008

Yeah I think we're going on a beachy bent next Christmas. Although I know I have my airblown detractors likePurpleTwinkie and LeLo but hey these were 90% off. Who could resist such a bargain? I also got a surfboard Santa for my nephew Chad. That's all they had though or I guess I would have got them all and found homes for them later. I can't resist a homeless airblown *smirk*


My "new" readers can go back to November and check out my 2007 Christmas decor. Don't hate!

Now... if only I could find a way to get an airblown of my monogram. Oh the possibilities!
28 comments:

You're too funny!

I love that Santa in the boat....that's one I'd have in my front yard! :)

Now just put some of that instant snow around it and you will be all set!

LOL I love them. Can't wait to see them on the lawn at Christmas. I bet your neighbors LOVE it! Hehehe.

Can't wait to see what it will all look like up.

Stacy PQ- Thank you honey, I really don't know where we will put them but we'll manage.

Cheeky- I know! It will be SO cool!

Jenie- Well.... my neighbors concerns aren't at the top of my list these days LOL

Katie- Hmmmm i'm thinking Christmas in July.. Yes? No? Bueller? Anybody?

is Santa-in-boat meant to float on swimming pools? or something?

90% off, well you can't afford NOT to have those! How wonderful that you help the homeless airblowns like that, you are such a kind and compassionate person!!!!!

Gledwood- Nope he will just float in my yard on a bed of fake snow LOL

Sandra- Oh I know, I know! *wink*

Oh God No.

Now that's going to be a funny display.

You are the queen of discounts! Way to shop!

Great displays but I read somewhere recently that some communities were banning these things because they were too distracting. Hope yours doesn't. Santa on a surfboard would distract me for certain.

PTwinkie- Oh god YES! ;)

BTE- I hope it looks good, we'll see soon.

Foster- Thank you but i'll remain the monogram queen. It has more distinction *wink*

Mike- Probably communities that have HOA's or something. I don't live in one of those Thank God.

For real fun, next year use your Halloween decorations for Xmas.

hell why wait put them up now!!!!!!

Hi Patti! I have a feeling here that Maddie was with you when you snapped these up. You both seem to have this great sense of fun and humor!!!!:D

lol. That's a great deal and think of the fun next Christmas!
I did that when I got my Giant Inflatable Grinch. It was a year old before we opened the box!. Have a terrific day!

Those are so cute! I like a speed
boat santa.

How fun do these look!!! They would be perfect if you had a Christmas party in July with a beach theme.

I lived in a development once with a HOA. WHAT A FRIGGEN NIGHTMARE!!!!! I will NEVER EVER live in a place that has one of those again!!!!

We used to have the Humble Bumble inflatable. My hubs is a Rudolph fan.

The after-Christams sales are too good to pass up, Patti ! I wonder if someone WOULD make an inflatable of your monogram - google it and see !

HaHa...you are TOO much! Talk about getting an early start...:-)

You are too funny - an airblown of your monogram would be cool - HA! Take care Pattie - see you soon. Kellan

I think you should put these up in the summer. Kind of like, "See? Santa's on vacation!"

now pack those away in some properly labeled "CHRISTMAS" containers in the attic/basement and you will be so excited next fall or whenever it is that you pull out the decorations. (You know this was all said in LOve, total love ....not the mean mommma way!)

GAB

We have just a blow up santa that my daughter picked up last year. When she finally gets a place of her own I will be airblownless!
I watch but it seems around here those are the first thing to get bought out after christmas. I would love to one day get one that looks like a snowglobe. Seeing how I collect snowglobes.

Only you would be thinking about next year's Christmas lol

Ryan- I think i'll at least wait until summer LOL

Michael- Yes I would say she definitely has a sense of fun and good sense of humor also.

Miss. Songbird- Ooh I love Grinch!

Laurie- Thank you, me too!

Daisy- I think that is an AWESOME idea! Yep no HOA's for me either!

Wendy- I do have Santa & Rudolph but Carrie had him in her yard this year!

Loving Annie- I will definitely look into it!

Dawn Bibbs- Oh I only procrastinate on things I don't like ;)

Kellan- Nobody else would have it that's for sure!

Chickie- I'm sure Santa needs a vacation about now right?

tommie- Oh I know. You would never be mean to me!

Gab- You are right, I got lucky with these they were found in a back office. My Mom has an airblown snow glob as does MIL. I hope you find one!

Walker- Yep only me *grin*