A girl can wish........... *sigh*


Remember back in October when we stayed at theWatersEdge Inn at Folly Beach? It was super deluxe - easily the nicest place i've ever stayed. I got an email from the Innkeeper offering a deal of $99 a night Sunday - Thursday (the price almost triples for the week-end) for the month of January. Oh how nice it would be to stay for a few nights during the week. Sinful even. Ride downtown to Charleston and do a little shopping because it wouldn't be busy. Not during the week, not in January. Eat at a nice restaurant downtown Charleston, peruse the Market without the week-end crowds. Eat the divine pizza from Woodys on Folly Beach. Have some fresh seafood and a few libations at Joe's Crab Shack. Maybe even drive to Sullivans Island and eat at Poe's again. They have a really nice Happy Hour at the Inn and the breakfast was super yummy also. We could walk on the Beach even if it is 20 degrees it is still wild and beautiful. Stacy doesn't get much vacation time though *sigh* Oh well, a girl can wish.......
24 comments:

Poe's had great food and the drinks weren't too bad either ;)Although, it was the company that made it really cool!

That sounds just lovely and oh so very relaxing.

Oooo...I love that shower! How cool!

I remember you going there and posting the pictures...and it would be SO for you to be able to go back.

I'm a dreamer myself...only my dreams contain palm trees, hot sandy beaches and flip-flops.

Oh and lots of margaritas...;)

I miss Poe's burgers! They really are incredible! I used to get one a month (I know not very often but it was just right) when I lived/worked down there)

Katie- I agree the company was the BEST! Congrats on being first :)

Stacy PQ- Hey, they can never take our dreams away :)

Cheeky- They were da BOMB! WHY didn't we meet before you moved???

Oh, doesn't that sound NICE???? I love places where I feel pampered. Gary and I always go to a b&b sort of place for our anniversary. I should look into this place.
And some "libations"....yum!! I love how we call our drinks that down South!

can i come too it sounds like a great outing especially the pizza and the beach walk. ps that doggie is so cute xxx

I wanna come, just to use that shower, I mean when your done of course.

Anonymous

So, GO!

Stacy can call in and tell them he'll be out for a couple of days due to illness and fatigue...

Sick and tired of it.

Hehehe

Who are you trying to convince you should go us or Stacy LOL

Personally, anywhere where I don't have to do any house work is fine.
Nice shower or not.

I bet if you do alot of batting of the eyes and a little cleavage you may end up going. ;)

Wouldn't it be nice if we could go away any time we wanted??? This place looks REALLY nice.

It looks wonderful. I can see why you are dreaming about it. Maybe next time Stacy has a few vacation days, Patti !

Anonymous

Looks relaxing. I say kidnap him & go!

Anonymous

That looks positively divine! That price would be hard to pass on, too. I had a girls trip planned to Tenn. in 3 weeks, but 4 of the girls backed out, so I may just stay home :(

I need a vaca badly. Surely I can make it until April, right?

Wow, that does sound awesome. I hear ya when it comes to "gosh I wish but I can't right now so I'll just dream about it". Reality totally sucks wind.

No worries, though. You got a whole year ahead of you, chickie. That means plenty o' time for more opportunities to pop up.

I would be wishing right along with you! happy weekend anyways!

That shower looks relaxing.
Only problem seems to be the slope
that would wind up hitting me in
the head.

Fluffy pillows....weekend.....
need I type more?

If I didn't have to jump on a plane - I'd meet you down there!!! You should go for it! Have a good weekend. Kellan

Looks great! happy New Year!

Don't just dream---go do it! Make it happen!

And that shower, man. Sure it would be fun to shower in but I think I'd love getting finger prints on it knowing I didn't ahve to clean it! :)

Patti: That bed looks like you could just tumble in and disappear, and yes! Pizza is "divine" food! :)

Are you old enough to remember ....

"Calgon .... take me awa-a-a-a-a-ay!"

aww wish it wasnt a dream maybe stacy could call in sick what a wonderful post it would be if u could go.

We stayed at the inn in October as well! I would love, love, love to go back, no wonder you are tempted.