Busy Saturday
First off Satuday morning we had a birthday party at Chik-A-Lay for my nephew Ethan. Here are Brittany & Madison

Although Dr. Whitehead wouldn't clear her to go to Fundaygo she still played some at Chik-A-Lay - wildchild! LOL

Here are me, Carrie and my sister Kathy. How come I always get caught in a "dorky" pose???

Me & Stac chowing down on breakfast :)

Then that afternoon we went to a Pig Pickin' at our friend Bo & Stacey's. Can I just be corny and say "Bo KNOWS BBQ?" The man produced one mean pig and his sauce.. oh his sauce. Delish! It was a nice bunch of peeps.


Am I still a Packers Fan? YOU BETCHA! (disappointed though)
23 comments:

Happy child she is. I'm glad she's
doing better. I like Chik-a-lay

You don't look dorky.

I like the Packers but for Eli I
had to go for him. What's funny is
that I really don't care for
football but when it's on I can't
seem to look away. It's like a
train wreck.

You put that pic of Maddie playing up there for me, didn't you? LOL I'm glad she's playing! And I'm glad she's properly representing the Hello Kitty. LOL

And I wish there was a Chik-fil-a closer or on my way to work. I love! their chicken biscuits. Yum!

I LOVE Chik-fil-a!!!! Looks like you all had a nice weekend.

They don't have Chik-a-lay here in IL (hell they don't have any of the good places up here! I miss the south!)

Looks like a fun time was had by all! And the BBQ Sounds great too!

We braved the 4 degree weather here Saturday nite and dressed up and went with our friends for a fabulous dinner at an Italian place Saturday nite (There isn't much variety up here...Italian or hotdogs...or fast food lol). The strawberry martinis were real girlie and so tasty! (I'd have much rather been somewhere warm eating BBQ though lol!!)

Anonymous

woohoo birthday partAY!

Wild Child is right, RUN!!!!! LOL
So who does she get the wild side from.
Should get Maddie a T-shirt that says, Stand Back Kid At Play

Oh man, now I am hungry for BBQ.

I thought for sure the Packers would pull a win out of that game. I mean after all, the weather was in their favor.

I love the wild child photo. She looks like she is having a blast.

patti, i must say i was STUNNED on your behalf last night, as i watched the game with my hubby. but hats off to those guys on both team for playing in sub-zero temps. YIKES!

looks like maddie was having a BLAST. so glad she's doing better. these are all nice pics!

you and stacy are making me hungry on a monday morning girlie!

;)

Patti-You MUST tell me. What on earth is a Pig Pickin'????????? I don't think we have Pig Pickin' in Minnesota!

We don't have Chick a lay's either. You surely think we're no fun at all!

I was so rooting for GB. I can't stand Eli Manning. He's such a tool. Now I will just be satisfied when he is embarrassed by Brady.

Ohhhh I had some pig this weekend too! It was so good last time I had to make another!

I kept telling Mr. Cheeky - I know Patti is watching this....toward the end I looked at him and said - I bet she is on pins and needles.

We always said "Chicker Lay"

i have enever been to chick a lay...am i missing out

Patti I hope you saved me a chip. I would definaetely be up for the ice - cream too. x

Anonymous

I love Chik-a-lay. we don't have them here...I miss them...sigh!

Patti: "Chick A Lay"! What a cutie!:D))Maddie must be SUCH a Joy!!!

I scrolled down to see the drama you alluded to on my blog the other day...wow!

I am glad she is okay!

As for dorky poses..they make us who we are :)


Bradley
The Egel Nest

Laurie- She was having a good time!

Jenie- Yep I did it for you! I love their chicken minis! Yum!

Daisy- We did! I hope y'all did too

Retro Girl- I miss really good yankee Italian so we're kinda even

Christie- :)

Walker- Not sure WHO she gets it from *hums, looks around* She was blowing off steam for sure!

Mike- I thought for sure too. Heartbreak! :(

Katie- She was!

ICSCN- Girl no less stunned than I. Seriously. Maddie had a great time! She deserved it too!

Jessica- It's where you cook a hog or (usually) half a hog on a big iron drum looking grill for oh 12 hours or so. Slow cooking and adding your basting/sauce. It is delicious. Been around since before Civil War times down here.
The most popular party/outdoor social event bar none.

SFG- I am boycotting the Super Bowl now :P

Cheeky- Try laying on the floor moaning in agony. Chicker Lay is funny!

FFM- Yep you are missing out. It is a delicious delicious place!

Shabby Chic- Sending you a cyber chip and some ice cream too! Yum!

Pack of 2- I love it too, I thought they were nation-wide but I guess not. They oughta be! :)

Michael- More joy than I can say :)

Bradley-Thank you my friend and I guess you are right :)

Anonymous

I'm going to have to burn down the Chick-fil-A that is right next door to my place. I would be like 300 pounds lighter if it wasn't there. I swear they put drugs in their sweet tea because I can drink a gallon of that easily.

Why do I look at the pic of Maddie coming out of the slide and picture her with pink mohawk and a nose ring?

Something about that pose screams, "Rebel!"

Shell- One of the reasons I love them is that they have Diet Dr Pepper :)

Chickie- Oh yeah I definitely think she'll be a rebel of some sort!

We were torn between rootin for the Packers or Peyton's brother. Basically we just want someone who can beat New England!

I miss Chic A Lay!

Wendy- well it's a moot point cos' the Giants won!