Who's Under My Christmas Tree?
This our oldest cat Brett (three guesses as to who he's named after!) All of ours used to be indoor only but after I had Maddie one got out and they made my life miserable until I let them both go out. I don't really miss the litter box thing and they stay pretty close to home. The other cat Spooky is the pee bandit so he comes in less. Brett is Stacy's baby.

I think he was getting tired of me taking pictures LOL Doesn't he have a sweet face? I realize I don't talk as much about my cats as I did the dogs but I love them all equally. Brett is a five years old, Spooky is four and Sneaky not a year. Reilly will be four on January 14th. He is 10 months older than Madison!
Oh and those lights you see kinda hanging well they weren't until little paws started messing with them. He's always been devilish but sweet as s.u.g.a.r!
20 comments:

I love all critters. And what is it about a Christmas tree that seems to attract cats so? :)

Anonymous

Awww...so cute. I love that little smudge on his nose.

Awww...he's so cute! I would love to take a picture of Hobbes under the tree, but he's only ever under there when I'm not around, and then he's just trying to knock ornaments off. :P

He looks perfectly at home under that tree.

Brett, who could that possibly be after? I'm so confused! ;)

What is it with cats and Christmas tree lights - mine just lay under there like its a drug or something.

My kitty Spice thinks the Christmas tree is her own personal playland. She gets in there and tries to climb. Ugh!! I am ready to take the damn tree down.

Your Brett is such a handsome kitty.

cute! he looks right at home under the lights of the tree, curled up on that blanet.

:)

My seventeen pound monster tries to climb the tree every year...he has knocked it over a couple times!

*raises hand wildly*

Ooo, ooo, ooo!!! I know, I know!

*stands up*

He's named after George Brett!

*does the boo-yah dance*

HA! Whatdoiwin, whatdoiwin?? The kitty?? I'll take kitty.

*gets tap on shoulder*

*hears "Brett Favre, you moron"*

Oh. I see ...

Do I still get kitty??? XD

I love a cat under the tree! My kitties are still in SC so I am missing them this Christmas.

Anonymous

Aww, what a cute face!
I can't believe they don't tear that tree down.
Our boy cat would never just hang out there like that...you're lucky!

Hey, we had the same idea today posting about our cats. Yours is very pretty and looks very comfortable there under your tree. Take care. Kellan

Stacy PQ- I dunno but tress do attract all cats that I know!

Shell- He's a cutie patootie!

Jenie- Ah Hobbes is devilish when your not around? Heh heh...

Mike- He was!

Katie- it's just so HARD isn't it?

Cheeky- It IS like a drug for them!

Daisy- Aw let Spice have some fun. Thank you!

ICSCN- He was happy as a clam but wanted out at 6a.m.

Nap Warden- Whoah that is a fat cat!

Maidy- Sorry! Fraid not LOL

Wendy- Awww i'm sorry

Pack of 2- He's actually pretty mellow most of the time.

Kellan- Remember we are cosmic twins :)

Your cats named after some guy name Brett. Ain't I smart.

Don't you know that cats think the tree is their personal play ground. My SIL's old cat used to climb the thing and more than once knocked it over. That is until they learned to tie it to the banister. That didn't stop the cat from knocking the decorations off though.

That is reason #42 why I like dogs.

BTE- You are very smart. My cats are pretty good,they knocked the tree over once when they were kittens though.

Such a pretty kitty! He looks absolutely blissful under the tree! I've never known a cat that didn't play with ornaments or climb the tree. It's just part of their nature!

LOVE those pictures!! he is a beautiful cat!!!

I miss having cats. I love Rosco
but when he sleeps on the bed he's
on my legs and he ain't to light
either. My cat Mouse would sleep
curled up around my head and her
mom would sleep right up against
my tummy. I wish the both of them
were still around.

H elooks content to sleep under the stars umm I mean lights.
Mine used to climb to the top and try and see what the star was all about then couldn;t get down.