
Back behind mega-Frosty is Madison's playhouse - decorated for the season also!

You REALLY might a redneck if.... you have Nascar Santa in your yard! We tried to change #48 to #38 (Stacy's number) because we are DEFINITELY NOT fans of Jimmie Johnson

My Santa Claus and animated packages. This is really quite pretty.

My front door, click it to make it bigger and read what is on Santa's Cap :)

My entrance-way. That !@#$%^& wall-paper just kills everything! Aren't my fairies pretty though?

Madison's "mermaid" theme tree in her room. I wish you could see the ornaments they are so pretty!

My hodge-podge old-fashioned Christmas Tree. The tree topper is new this year. We used to have an angel but she quit working. I think i'm going to look for an Angel Yorkie ornament in honor of my Holly Bug.

**** It was hard going home last night but we'll be okay. I miss you Holly Bug!

FIRST bishes! oh yeah!
i LOVE that personalized santa cap on the door. everything looks ba-yooo-tiful! maddie's decorated playhouse, oh my. that little girlie is the luckiest little person to have you guys and all that she can play with!
:)
ICSCN- Way to go on being FIRST! Thank you. Maddie & her Daddy are going to paint it this week-end, Pics for sure!
That is a whole lot of Christmas! How many storage bins does it take to put all that away?
Girl you put me to shame every year! hehe
Oh! I love it all! Especially all the outdoor lights.
And your tree is gorgeous! :)
I love the spiraly light trees. They are one of my favorite outdoor decorations.
OMG. Girl. Y'all seroiusly go buck wild, huh? I love that you decorate her play house. That is too cute.
You would be so very bored by my white lights and spiral trees. LOLOL
tommie- You know I honestly don't know but a LOT!
Cheeky- Much to the horror of my neighbors i'm sure. Hah!
Jenie- Thank You! Yours is too!
Katie- me too and I just bought every one in sight last year.
SFG- No I appreciate the 'classic' beauty as well. Seriously. I admit we are a wee bit over the top but who cares?
I love your front door Santa and your tree is real pretty.
Man wants one of those spiral trees for INSIDE!!! LOL!!! I keep telling him we can have one for outside because it IS an outside decoration, but he insists he wants one inside. Every Christmas we go back and forth like that. That man makes me laugh.
I'm just happy I got my tree up. That must have taken forever to get all that up. So what do your new neighbors think of it all?
chickie- Thank You! Guilty as charged LOL Duct tape works on everything!!
Daisy- Surprise him with one inside sometime LOL First time for everything!!!!
Shell- I really don't know but after Halloween they shouldn't have been too surprised! LOL
So that's what that glow is to the north...it's your house! ;)
Yeesh...I haven't gotten the very first Christmas thing out or up. I'm not sending out cards this year and am going to try and buy as few presents as possible due to lack of funds. *sigh*
Besides, I'm all Grinchy this year, for some reason. Maybe if I had more cash? Eh, who knows!
My Alexis would be so happy living at your house with all your really great decorations! She keeps saying, "We don't have very good decorations, Mom," and she is right - they sure aren't very fun. Take care. kellan
Stacy PQ- LOL yep i'm that glow! I know what you mean about being grinchy I am stressed about time - it's just rolling up on me way too fast!
I hope there's a cure for the Christmas Disease got you've got it real bad, little lady. But at least you didn't have all of this monogrammed. :)
That is a whole lot of decorations sister!
Ang told me about your dog. I am so sorry. Hope you are doing ok.
S
Kellan- Awww i'm sure you do have great decorations! We go overboard. I know this.
Sandra- Now there's an idea for future use.. a monogrammed tree!
Shelly- Thank you. Yesterday was really hard but it will get easier. I miss her so much :(
Now you know how to decorate for Chrismas don't you.
Everything looks great and I see what you mean about that !@#$%^& wall paper but after a few spiked eggnogs who will see it :)
Walker- thank you! I wish a few spiked eggnogs would make that ugly mess go away but soon.. soon.
I love the decorations Patti.
My dream has been to have a white outdoor Xmas tree INSIDE. I heart you for tellin Daisy to let me have one. You are an angel here on earth! She told me a few times I can have one out in the garage while I keep it company and sleep out there with it. :-) I love messin with her she is too cute.
I luvs me some duct tape girl!
Holy ready for Christmas at your house Batman! I haven't even started to think Christmas...movin' does that to ya...
Love the decorations! I didn't have
the hubby put the outside lights
up this year. When ever he does he
says the light cords have shrunk
and then makes these weird noises
just before he curses up a storm.
Kinda funny when ya hear it.
Nothing say CHRISTMAS LIGHTS like
a few curses here and there.
Nascar Santa Rules! I think they need to make a Nascar Grim Reaper for Halloween. What do you think?
Man- Y'all are so cute! You kill me! Stacy used to have one in his shop (re: garage) that was decorated with empty Coors Lite cans and fishing lures etc. I kid you not! I'll have to scare up a pic. I know we've got one somewhere.
Nap Warden- yeah if I had just moved decorating would be WAY down on my priority list... I think! LOL
Laurie- Oh yeah curse words galore when Stacy is decorating LOL
Martini - I'd buy it!
FFM- Yep I admit i'm a redneck!
Hey Patti~ I don't need you encouraging Man with this idea of an outside decoration for inside. Now he says "Patti thinks I should have one." ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would settle for a tree in the garage decorated with empty coors lite cans!!! I will have to empty some coors lite cans. It could be my ghetto tree!!!
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful Christmas decorations all over, Patti ! Your house and garden must feel so welcoming and festive !
I love your decorations! So happy and festive. You decorated her playhouse, how cool is that!
~S :)
I love the trees!!!!!!
I like #48...
You are so funny...a blow up Nascar in your yard..lol
Bradley
The Egel Nest
I LOVE your decorations!!!!
Post a Comment