Shake Your Groove Thang
Isn't this the cutest little Elf?

I WISH I had a body like this whoo hoo! LOL I just thought this was silly and fun.




Reilly is so sad without Holly. He's pitiful. He will walk around looking for her and he looks at me like "Why Mamma? Where is she?". It makes me want to cry! Stacy was outside last night and he said he thought he heard her bark and almost yelled at me to let Holly out. I guess it will just take time. *sigh*
29 comments:

Oh I love your elves...they're So cute! And I wish I had a body like that too....or at least boobs like that! ;)

And it probably will take time for all of you to adjust. I don't know what I'll do if anything ever happens to Jezebel...we have SUCH a routine going, I'd be lost without her! She's like my shadow!

Hang in there, hon!

I wish I had that body too!!! ;-)

Anonymous

haha, those pics are great

Anonymous

I wish I had that waist. Or even those boobs.

I got the boobs - I need the waist and hips!

Daisy most DEF!!! has the ta ta's LOL. The rest of her is fine also. I feel bad for you guys missing your dog. Time heals all wounds I hope.

Funny!

Makes me think you should be busting out with Santa Baby.

The boobs are making me dizzy! Funny stuff.

I watched a clip on youtube a few years back and it might still be there entitled Santa Juggs. OMG that lady LOL

Those oopies are making me dizzy too....kind of like they are still sliding off her body when she shakes the other way! LOL Maybe I need another cup of coffee.

LOVE your little elf girl! LOVE your hottie elf woman! poor reilly. yes, these things take time. (((((hugs)))))

Hehe...I love those!

Sending some more hugs your way too. ((Patti))

Stacy PQ- Thanks. Believe me you WILL be lost. I hope it's a long time coming.

Daisy- According to Man - you do! He's so sweet isn't he?

Christie- Thanks I thought they were fun

Shell- i'd settle for the thighs too but nah, I want the whole enchilada LOL I'm selfish

Cheeky- LOL You sexy thang

Man- Yes time will make it better. It's still so fresh ya know?

Katie- ooh yeah good choice!

Wendy- LOL

Man- I don't get on Youtube much but I can imagine... Santajuggs LOL

tommiea- they are, rather, super jiggly!

ICSCN- Hugs back!

Jenie- Thank you, A big ol' hug to you too Ms Hello Kitty Girl!

The candy-cae elf reminds me of Jessica Rabbit - I'd love to have either one of their bodies :)

Poor Reeoilly. Rest in Peace, Holly, with lots of juicy dog bones and toys...

Anonymous

Aw, that is so sad. It will just take time. I am so sorry.

Loving Annie-Yep exactly like Jessica Rabbit. I picture Holly having her teeth again and gnawing on a nice juicy steak bone.

Pack of 2- It is but time does heal. *sigh*

Cool pictures
All the fun stuff you could create now a days

I look at the spare computer chair next to me and look for Emme still. :)

Those pictues are too funny - I love them. And I'm sorry about Reilly missing Holly so much - it will take some time. Take care. Kellan

We lost a dog to old age before my son was born. Neither of us wanted a new one. My son was born a few years later and pestered us to get a dog for years, before we finally relented on his 9th birthday. I didn't realize how much I miss having a dog until we got him. When he died, my wife and son wanted a new one almost right away, but I wouldn't get one. I knew I'd have to take care of it and train it by myself, so said no. I do miss having a dog, but don't miss all the dog hair and poop in the yard that all has to be clened up.

Afternoon Patti! Yes, I am among the living and now the cable guy has hooked my apartment up so I can catch up on my Blogging. Well, of course, Maddie is the cutest! And I'm sure she will be leaving coffee and cookies out on December 24th for Santa! :D Have a nice weekend Patti!!!

That is one impressive booby, I mean, body. Wow!

I dont know, those boobs are awfully bouncy, dont seem too firm..no one wants sagging, bouncy boobies patti..ha

That is the cutest little elf I
have ever seen! I HAD a body like
that without the boobs. That was
before kids. Now my butt is as big
as those boobs.

I wish I knew how to heal the pain.
I'm sorry :(

Nice rack. I don't even like racks.

You can get the red/white candystripe tights here for $8.50. I dare ya.

Poor Reilly. Yes, it will take some time.

LOL! The elves are great! One thing bothers me .... how did you get a picture of my body to do that?? And the decorations in the previous post are cool! You be a busy girl!!

Adjusting is hard for everyone. I know we all had trouble after Mai Lin was gone. I'm sending hugs around and a belly rub and scratch behind the ear for Reilly. He needs a little extra love. :')

Funny!

The elves are adorable!

So very sorry about Holly!

Take care!

Linda

Ya'll make some good-looking elves :)

Poor Reilly...