Okay-y-y-y-y..................
The ad on the box said "The only candy that licks you back" - I found it exremely funny so I bought some for stocking stuffers.

I think how it works is you press the button and the reindeers tongue moves in and out but it's a lollipop! Bwaa haaaaa.... how hilariously gross is this???! Right up there with the little baggies of mini marshmallows a la' "snowman poop" and the Reindeer who poops bubble gum and I saw a little tiny bowl of reindeer food that was tiny chocolate chip cookies. Gross stuff rules!
30 comments:

Well, it's...different, to say the least! At least it's not furry too! :)

Anonymous

I've got the Reindeer who poops bubble gum...I've got the whole collection of them. Pretty pitiful, I know.

But that thing...ick.

Where did you find that? Seriously, that is HILARIOUS!

That is great!

alrighty then ....

ummm... yah, ok.

:)

That is hilarious...and weird...and sort of slightly obscene! lol.

Oh see no. I am all for laughing about poop but I just can't eat something that is supposedly pooped out of something else - inanimate or not.

And I don't want my food licking me. No.

That's NOT okay.

OH*MY*GOSH!!! Too funny!

Where *DO* you shop, girl?!?!? LOL!

Nothing says, "Happy Holidays!" like reindeer poop.

I think I'm gonna buy you a focus for your camera this Christmas... (wink).

Wow....um....that's just...wrong. LOL

There is something seriously wrong with this...I would have bought two;)

That is one of the silliest things I've seen. But sometimes, silly is good!

I'm still getting over your dog food eating incident....now this....what's next??

OY!

Linda

Stacy PQ- I know! Furry would have made it,well, creepy! LOL

Shell- I LOVE the reindeers who poop! I have them too!

Cheeky-Um, Wal-Greens hehe...

Katie- I think so too!

ICSCN- It's okay, I love it enough for BOTH of us! LOL

Retro- Yep you nailed it!

SFG-LMAO

Daisy- I thought so too!

Lynilu- I shop at perfectly respectable places. Is it my fault i'm a freak magnet - for people, for candy for.... you get the picture!

PTwinkie- Poop - the gift that just keeps on giving. It's not THAT blurry!

Jenie- hehe.... made ya laugh though I bet!

Nap Warden- Oh I bought more than two!

Bradleys Mom- With me - you honestly never know!

I'm not going to go there. I'm too perverted :)

Loving Annie- Awww go on hehe... i'm sure you haven't thought anything I haven't ALREADY thought

That's great!
~S :)

That is hillariously gross - too funny, my kids would love that. Take care, Kellan

I think I've seen that thing used in a porn movie once.

patti, it's only been a few months and yet, you seem to know me well. good response!

Shephard - You don't visit me in ages but get here in time for a freak post LOLO Lucky you!

Kellan- I think the kids I got it for will too! Their parents might now though...

Lelo- Now THERE'S an idea ...

ICSCN- I'm intuitive, if slightly juvenile ;)

That is awesome! I'll have to hit the local Walgreens!

Patti: You kill me!!!:D))

Chickie- I had you in mind when I bought this Ha!

Michael- I do my best *wink*

THat's suck a cool gadget but if you think about it how lazy can we get.
Now our candies feed themselves to you lol

Walker- I'm glad you like it, I went back today and they were all gone dammit!

I hope my Walgreens has them or I'm gonna need you to mail me a box of them, I know at least 6 people I have to give this to.

omg...that is TOO much!!!!!!

That is hysterical! How much fun would the kids have with that?! Great find!

I need that for my dad...seriously, he is demented. Jaykeb would love to get that reindeer that poops chocolate. He is all about the poop.