Since I know some of you LIVE
to see me make an ass out of myself to hear of my many exploits I wasn't going to blog about this then thought "Ah what the hell". Some of you already know about it, sorry for the redundancy (million dollar word of the day there). There is a site I visit just about every day
Absurdly Cool Freebies and I get stuff all the time. Well today a little box comes in the mail. I sit down at the computer, open the box while reading my email, open the little bag that comes inside and pop a handful of cereal into my mouth. Uh oh. NOT cereal, Dog food. Science Diet Natures Best to be exact. Yum!
>

***
I won't be visiting blogs until maybe this afternoon. I have to go buy a new tire. Lucky me and tomorrow - BACK TO WORK!
Oh that was TOO funny girl! :)
Sounds JUST like something I would do! :)
Is your hair extra shiny and smooth?
And your eyes look so clear...did it also clean your teeth? Do you feel an impulse to sniff everything?
At least it was the healthy dog food.
Do you have an urge to mark your territory? LOL
Oh no !!! I hope Madison didn't see you spitting it all over the floor :)
Back to work already tomorrow ? Hope you are feeling better - that seems kind of quick...
((hugs))
Loving Annie
That is hysterical! Thanks for getting my morning off to a great start...sorry my laughter comes at your expense....but gosh, you did choose to share it!
I don't know what was funnier. You eating dog food or your comments! ;-)
Have fun getting that tire.
It's snowing here.
lol! my daughter, shrimpie has been wanting to try out our dog food. so how did it taste?
you look good girlie! glad you're on the mend.
:)
Yum! At least you got some good stuff and not a cheapy kind like Alpo.
ROFL
So umm...what did it taste like?
Bwahahahaha! So, was it tasty enough for seconds?
Oh YUCK...hehehe.
So how was it?
Stacy PQ- Yeah I can see it happening to you too *grin*
Katie- Why yes it is!
Shell- Natures Best! Ha ha!
Manblogger- Honey i've always marked my territory LOL
SFG- NO ass-licking at all I assure you!
Loving Annie- Uh (wasn't going to tell this part) I let Madison try a piece cos' she was curious. She didn't like it either. LOL
Dakota- Always happy to brighten someone's day!
Daisy- Aw i'm jealous of the snow!
ICSCN- I bet she won't want seconds! Thank you I feel better every day!
Wendy- Even I am not dumb enough to eat Alpo! LOL
Jenie- It tasted like, um, sand to me. Poor dogs. No wonder they beg for our food
Chickie - NO Definitely NOT! LOL
Pack of Two- N-A-S-T-Y!!
Milk bones taste better, except the green ones ;)
You are so funny!!! That made me laugh (and gag) out loud. Thanks. Kellan
Finally, I'm not the only one!
I'd have done the same thing.
Glad you're feeling better.
HUGS!
ROFLMAO!
Walker- I think i'll pass on the milkbones thanks! LOL
Kellan- Sorry I made you gag :)
Laurie- I knew I couldn't be alone in doing this! Thanks!
Wendy- Laughter is balm for the soul isn't it? *smile*
Well? I'm still waiting to see if it's any good.
My dogs are crazy about that stuff!! How did you like it?
giggle!
I'm so going to that freebies site, thanks! Um... I have to say the bag really looks like chips to me, I'm sure you aren't the only one who did that.
Post a Comment