Merry Christmas!


From Our House To Your House!


Stacy~Patti~Madison


**This post will remain up until Wednesday!

** Name one (or more) thing you would like Santa to bring you (that you are not very likely to get) :)
15 comments:

A massive lottery winning!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS Patti!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS patti!

:D

Merry Christmas to y'all! Hope
Madison gets what she wants from
Santa!

Check the picture on my blog. That
is what I know I won't get from
Santa :(

that pink Tag heuer watch.....

Merry Christmas!

Merry Crimbo, Patti!

I want Verizon to be the new carrier for the iPhone. *sigh* A tech geek can only wish.

Afternoon, Patti! Well, I know one cute pig-tailed little girl who will have a hard time sleeping tonight while Santa's Reindeers land on the roof. Merry Christmas to all of you, Patti! :)

You three are as cute as they come, you know that????

Johnny Depp. Not reeeeeal likely.

Have a wonderful Christmas with your sweet family. It has been a pleasure getting to know you over the past several months and I looks forward to seeing more of you in the coming New Year. Happy Holidays. Kellan

Anonymous

Awww...that's so sweet. What I'd really like Santa to bring is the same winning lottery ticket that Wendy wants...

Merry Christmas Patti. Hope you guys are having a wonderful day.

Cute picture!

The one thing I'd like to get that I know I won't get...a brand spankin new (2007 or 2008) Chevy Tahoe...any color will be fine, thank you, LOL.

Have a wonderful day!!

Merry Christmas!

A sack of drug money. That way I wouldn't feel bad about keeping it.

I hope you had a most fabo. Christmas!

My new camera, full lens set and all the cool accessories to go along with it and a new Mac and the knowledge how to work all of it.

Merry Christmas Patti...

Anonymous

A new car. But Santa isn't that rich this year so no car. I need to find a richer Santa.