Gotta Share A Few Pics
We had my family over on Christmas Eve. We had some goo-oo-ood food. The table wasn't fancy but we enjoyed it!

Isn't this cake the cutest? It is from a local bakery (remember I don't "do" grocery store cakes.) The frosting is delicious!

Yep Santa came! The opened presents to the right were from our haul from Stacy's family in Summerville. My lord we got alot of stuff down there!

Madison opened up her Princess Kitchen. She specifically requested this along with the Dora DoodlePad - and a Baby Sister (the only thing she did NOT get!)

a HUGE make-up set and opening her Dora Memory Game

Opening the Dora DoodlePad! That big blue jug is bubble bath!

Playing with her V-tech Laptop.

Madison had a nice Christmas and that is what really matters. She got WAY too much stuff next year will be scaled WAY down. I think she was overwhelmed by it all.
29 comments:
Anonymous

She will always remember though that she asked Santa for a baby sister and he didn't bring one though. You better get working on that for next year.

We scaled way back this year...we HAD to...we just could not afford to spend as much as we did last year.

Two things I've vowed though....save more money and buy stuff earlier. We were shopping right up until Christmas Eve. That's just insanity, I tell you!

Love the pictures! She looks like one happy little girl! :)

Shell- Fat chance! LOL

Stacy PQ- I am going to be better prepared next year also. This year was VERY stressful. So much so I burst a blood vessel in my eye on Christmas Eve. Not kidding!

Poor girl. No presents at all. ;)

Katie- Yes she's just deprived isn't she?

I am thinking you can just pop out a kid and send her down here so that I can get some sleep and just stop with all the baby making. We are worn the hell out.

Talk to Stacy. He will totally see it my way.

I always wanted a kitchen set when
I was younger. I never got one.

That cake is way to cute to eat.
What is the name of the place where
you got it? Do they deliver out of
state?

I remember Christmas's like that with my kids. Sometimes they got so much stuff that they just didn't know where to start...or end.

That is a cute cake! This was a fun Christmas...a great age! Jayke gott he VTech laptop too. Now he can be like Mommy!

That cake is cute! She looks like she is having fun.

SFG- I am sure he would see it your way LOL You'll get your own little tricycle motor soon ;)

Laurie- You know, I don't think I ever had one either but hell I used stumps and pretended and stuff. It is Freemans' Bakery and I don't even think they have a website :(

Mike- EXACTLY - and she's only 3!

Wendy- Your pics and the toilet thing was hilarious!

tommie- She was, she was...

You guys spoiled her, but that what we do, isn't it? LOL

v-tech was very much a part of our lives when the girls were small. LOVE the learning games.

maddie looks sooo cute in her pink gown.

:)

btw, what's in the black pot? it looks yummy.

BTE- Yes I guess it is!

ICSCN- This is our first V-tech item but probably not the last!
It was bbq in the black pot and it was yummy!

I am lovin that cake!

Cheeky- Isn't it adorable? I saved the light thingys hehe... (cheap)

Such cute pictures - so glad you had such a good Christmas. Kellan

Every year, for 10 Christmas's now, we've said "too much, scale back next year." It's yet to happen. Having only one child ... we tend to spoil at Christmas -- but ONLY at Christmas. I figure, as long as she believes, why not? Looks like you had a glorious day!

"She got WAY too much stuff next year will be scaled WAY down." Uh-huh. I'm gonna file this and see what really happens next year!!!

:D

Those facial expressions are priceless, Patti! No baby sitter..Hahaha! She's funny, like her Mom! :D)) That was such a cool line-item for Sanra!!

I meant "Santa" (and this is with my new reading glasses. Pretty bad, eh?).

Now that she has her own laptop, will she be blogging soon? :)

Looking at your food table makes me want to scavenge for leftovers!

I hope you at least tried got get her a baby sister LOL

Christmas is all about the kids, big and small having a great time giving and recieving

We, too, are talking about scaling down next year. It's so easy to get carried away. Glad your Christmas went so well!

Kellan- Thanks :)

Wendy- Truer words have never been spoken! LOL It IS hard with just one!

Lynilu- That's what Stacy says too!

Michael- Might want to exchange those reading glasses LOL Nah blame it on those fast fingers instead!

Chickie- She's already bitching becuase she can't download pictures (or I can't do it for her) I wouldn't mind scavenging for leftovers this a.m. either!

Walker- I plead the fifth. LOL I love giving at Christmas but I love getting something I really, really want too!

Barrie- I swear I really do want to scale down, it was a bit ridiculous!

What an adorable little girl!

Adorable pictures! I'm glad you had a nice Christmas!

Anonymous

I love that cake! Too cute.

Those are really adorable pictures. So is she upset about the baby sister thing? Maybe next year huh!