
I just bought Holly this fur hooded parka yesterday. Isn't she sweet in it!!! Yes I know the lighting sucks. I'm no photographer as you well know.

A better shot of my little pretty girl in her parka. She didn't mind it at all. Even Reilly who is a major PITA about getting dressed doesn't mind his coat because it does keep him warm and they both HATE to be cold!

Back to our Christmas Tree we went to the local farmers market and got our tree yesterday. Because of the drought conditions we paid $15 more than we did last year but we will always have a live tree. Tradition. I'm all about tradition! Hope you all had a great long week-end. I did. I didn't get to visit any blogs but i'll try to get caught up today and tomorrow.
***
Chickie sent me an awesome box from The Little Black Box chock full of good smelling lotions,scrubs,soaps and tarts and maybe some things I haven't investigated fully yet! I confess i've already opened it and used some things so I have no picture of it in it's pristine new condition. I'm sorry. I HIGHLY recommend you check out the site and order one. Thank you Chickie for thinking of me at a time when I really needed it! You rock girlfriend. Not only are you a kick-ass wife, step-mother and pet-mamma but you are funny, gorgeous and have a warped sense of humor.I heart you my sweet friend!
Another big thank you to Daisy and Manblogger for the sweet friendship card they sent me. I am so thankful I met this wonderful pair through my blog!

I am greatful we found you also. Seems there are less and less nice people in this world we live in. It's refreshing to know people like you and Stacy still exist... :-)
I've never put any coats on my dog I don't think she would want me to. LOL
ugh! so TRUE what manblogger said about there being less nice people. thank goodness for the blog world!
awww! the doggies look sooo cute! i agree with you patti, i am big on having a real tree. although i don't get it this early. i'm not consistent enuf with the water and it would be dead by christmas. *giggle*
:)
Man- I feel exactly the same way my friend! Poor Brandy is deprived ;)
ICSCN- Honey Stacy is champing at the bit to get the tree and he keeps it watered but i'm laughing at you and picturing a sad Charlie Brown tree if you got it now LOL
Sounds like you had a really great weekend! Now I am off to investigate this little black box deal hehe
Sounds like an awesome gift!
Good Monday morning to you, Patti !
Very cute coat on very cute puppy !
Left you 'special blessings' today on my blog - you were one of the few who stuck with me when I had the naughty blog as well as the nice one -- and I really appreciate it !
You accepted both sides of me - not just one of them -
Madison is lucky to have you for a Mom. You'll let her go through her rebellious phases - and love her through them -- until she goes back to beign her usual sweet self !
((hugs))
Loving Annie
Sounds like a great weekend! I love little surprises in the mail.
Cute coats for the fur babies.
Cute doggie outfits!! We got cold here too - brrrrrrrr!!! Hope you're doing well. Take care, Kellan
Oh lawks, I'm so glad that we get milder winters than you - I can't imagine trying to pack my idiot dogs into coats. I'd have to sedate them (or me).
I love dogs in clothes. How can it be wrong when it feels so right?
Happy Belated Thanksgiving! Sounds like you had a good time!
Very sweet of your friend Chickie to send you such a thoughtful, sweet gift!!
I read your M.I.L post...I sometimes dread going to my in laws' house for holidays too...for very similar reasons. My MIL does nothing but go on and on, in a litany of negative whining about taking care of her adult-semi-handicapped daughter (WHY did you adopt a handicapped child then?!!! Someone else would've been HAPPY to have her!) about all the petty jealousies and arguments she has with her mother, sister etc...and how the whole family and world has short-changed her....blah blah blah. She's like Debbie Downer of Sat. Nite Live...Way to make the holidays Merry & Bright!! This year I'm gonna keep "politely" interrupting her and changing the subject to positive, funny things and see if it works....and am thinking of giving her a "Grattitude Journal" for xmas...so she can TRY to find some good in her life LOL.
Way to go Stacy for caring so well for your "furry kids" and for getting the Xmas stuff up.
Happy Holidays!
My dogs have issues with being dressed, even with a simple dog sweater. They just curl up under a blanket.
What is a PITA?
Both dogs looks nice and toasty in their coats.
I got to try and put one on my cat and see what happens lol
Hi Patti! Both dogs look ready for the papparazzi! All they need are sunglasses. :D))FUN!
When I lived in TX trees were super expensive...in Portland they are dirt cheap...we can't have one because of the cats tho...sux:(
Every time I put a shirt on
Rosco he grabs it and winds up
walking around in a circle with
a part of it in his mouth. He's
a blanket kind of dog.
The dogs look adorable! I did not go shopping on Friday except online. And it snowed here over the past 24 hours...woohoo!
Take care of you.
Decor is so tiring. Lord, I'm worn.
Your pups look too cute.
ha, the dogs do look cozy...
Man and are grateful to have you as our friend. It's what Man said, "Seems there are less and less nice people in this world we live in. It's refreshing to know people like you and Stacy still exist."
I love those little coats! TL and I were looking at some today. She bought some sweaters for her little one, but I'm holding of till I find a waterproof one for my kids.
And I believe the 80 to freezing thing. I was camping in it!! LOL!!
I laugh my head off when I see tiny dogs in tiny doggy coats. My grandma has a nice plaid one for her bad-ass lumberjack Poodle. I think they're too funny. Clothes. For doggies.
There is nothing more ridiculously cute than pets in clothing...
Bradley
The Egel Nest
Cheeky- You will love the Little Black Box - seriously!
Katie- It was! and so unexpected!
Loving Annie- Thank you so much! :)
tommie- Me too I just love surprises. ... and clothes on dogs
kellan- Stay warm!
fish- I am really trying to picture you dressing the boys up! LOL
sandra- My thoughts exactly. Wait til you see what I bought them to visit Santa next week. Ha!
retro girl-the gratitude journal sounds like a VERY good idea!
Purple Twinkie- A PITA is a pain in the a$$
Walker- You do that - and take pictures but DON'T tell Frick you got the idea from me. No siree bob!
Michael- hmmmmm sunglasses.. don't give me any ideas! LOL
Pack of 2- My cats come in but they leave the tree alone. They are not in unsupervised though. We can't have real poinsettias for the same reason.
Laurie- Your dog sounds like PTwinkies dogs :)
Monica- oooh you rat! I want some snow!
SFG- It IS tiring especially if you're my poor hubs LOL Gage was so cute in his Santa coat too!
FFM- I think they were toasty & cozy :)
Daisy- I feel the same way about y'all. So many rotten apples that you really appreciate the gems!
Lynilu- boy I feel for you, camping is best done under pristine weather conditions LOL
Martini- Remember I am the Mamma who dresses her kid in doggie pearls!
Bradley- I agree and if they absolutely hated it I wouldn't do it. Holly is very amenable. Reilly, not as much LOL
Love the coats! Holly is so chic!
You are welcome for the box! Heh, I was going to post a picture of mine too but used some of the stuff before I had a chance!
Ok, now the little coats on the doggies are just TOO cute! I would love to be able to put stuff like that on Trae. But my husband would have a giant HISSY! He says, Trae is "THE MAN". And clothes do not make THE MAN! :-) He'd still be cute though, I think.
And you seem to be getting SOMETHING from SOMEONE all the time. You must BE an awesome person!!! Yay for you!
Post a Comment