Madison showed her ass - ROYALLY.She slept with us practically ALL night long and hence did not sleep well at all and was tired. I stupidly let her watch Scooby Doo before she went to bed and even though the "monster" took his mask off I think it still made a very vivid impression on her. That "boogeyman" thing remains very much in her mind.
Stacy is going to his friends after work. I never mind him doing that,he needs time to himself sometimes (we all do). Sometimes he takes Madison, sometimes not.
Something that makes me smile even though she is a little PILL sometimes (okay lots of times)
I just feel very down and depressed today and it's Payday and the week-end.. but I don't even care :(

Oh and we got her costume changed to a very cute one for the Sweet Potato Festival. She dances at 2p.m. on Saturday October 13th on the Square in Darlington at the Festival. I hope she doesn't get stage fright!

That photo is way too sweet!
I LOVE this picture - it made me smile in the midst of my suffering yesterday.
Oh we have those days around Chez Cheeky too - when you love the kids but you just want to strangle them.....but the good days soooo out weigh the bad ones.
I wish I could see little miss there in the festival!
Katie- I thought so too!
Cheeky- I have to remind myself "the good days outweight the bad ones". Me too! She would be so thrilled to have Miss Wendy and Miss Katie there but i'll video
Hope your day gets better.
Time goes by quickly Patti. I know kids can be a pain in the butt at times, but when Madison is graduating from high school (and trust me, she WON'T be sleeping with the 'rents then! ;-) ) you're going to be saying to yourself, where did the time go?
"BREAK A LEG" Madison. Wish I could be there for her performance.
LOVING that photo. I mean - how could you stay mad at a face like that?
Daisy- I know and I sure wish you could be there too!
Tammy- You know from whence I speak! LOL
What a cute picture!!!
Seems like there's not enough time in the morning for all the crap you have to get done, right? I HATE it when I have unexpected "extra" stuff to do!
Well, I hope your funk passes soon....I know we all get the "blahs" from time to time! hang in there, sweetie!!! :)
StacyPQ- I know I think it's PMS or pre-PMS! Have a great weekend!
some days you just gotta have a bit of the blues. Don't sweat it. Life will have you smiling again soon. :)
The kid and the cat at too cute! Hey, if she has a but of stage fright, it is OK. That is always as cute as the real thing. In fact, as a non-parent-of-a-participating-child, I like it much more than the perfect performance! I love kids at that age! Way too cute!! And she will be adorable, no matter what!
Patti_Cake: Pretty soon, Madison will be operating her own Blog! Scooby Doo, as I recall, always had ghosts that were bedsheets chasing the group and later they uncovered some weirdo with a machine that was used to scare them. But even scary cartoons can rattle you when you're a tot! She's got a cute personality!!!
oh those sad sucky days. unplanned morning chores sucks elephant knockers man!
as you and i know patti, it gets better. kids can have such strong personalities at a young age.
she'll be a tough and wonderful cookie like her mom. heaven knows my daughters really surprised me. madison is just showing signs of her brilliance.
absolutely LOVE that cute pic of her and the kitty!
:)
That picture is too cute! I am sorry you are down... maybe the weekend will cheer you up.
Happy TGIF!!!!
Lynilu- You are right,we would never appreciate the sun if it weren't for the occasional grey sky
Michael- This was a guy in a werewolf mask and coupled with the ghost from the old house,well she's just really sensitive right now
ICSCN- Thank you honey I know we all have down days. :)
Sheila- I am hoping for a good week-end
Everyone is entitled to a bad day...but only one..ok? :)
Cute pic!
Bradley
The Egel Nest
I feel the same way. Very blah. Go home and chill girl. :)
I feel the same way....is there a full moon??
Just an FYI for Tommiea...yes there was a full moon earlier this week.
I hope you are feeling better. Call or email if you need to talk.
How can you be down? It's Friday! And payday! I must go get new shoes...
Patti -
** big hugs and thoughts of a day at the beach **
I am so sorry that you are feeling blue. *more hugs and possibly a spa day as well*
Adorable picture of Madison and the puppy.
Thinking of you.
And you know, you are always welcome to visit if you want -- (if you don't find it too x-rated and non-ladyylike :)
Loving Annie
www.yesilovethat.blogspot.com
I hope you found some sunshine and a smile this weekend.
Just think of Bret winning this weeks game :)
extremely adorable pic. Hope your weekend was a good one.
I'm sorry Holly is so much work. I'm just grateful that you have her, cuz you are patient and loving. I'm sure she's grateful too. Do you have any "extra" space? We bought a small chain link fence and put it in the basement room when Simon was a puppy. It is 8 x 8. But, bigger than a crate ... and he could stretch and stuff and so if you had space for that, Holly wouldn't end up in her pee. Maybe? Madison is too cute!
Awwww, Patti-Cake, thank you !
How are you feeling this Sunday afternoon ?
Loving Annie
That is probably the happiest human I've ever seen!
Post a Comment