Another Family Member
Do I have "sucker" stamped on my forehead? Is the word out "Pssssttt head for the Tindal's - they'll take you in!"? We have another little girl living with us. Actually she's been here for a few weeks but I think it's official now and she too will go to the vet. Madison LOVES this kitten to pieces and the kitten, bless her heart seems to return the affection. She is so patient and let's Madison pick her up whenever she wants. Maddie has named her "Sneaky".

Here is Madison, Sneaky and my niece Graceson - aren't they cuties?! :)


*update* Holly pooped outside this morning!!! I'm lucky enough to be able to go home at lunch and let her out because I just don't think she can stay in the crate 8 1/2 hours although Reilly goes that long without any problem. Holly ate this morning though and Reilly typically eats in the evening. I've got her on a feeding/water schedule because she's a wolfer and will get sick if left to her own devices.
28 comments:

YEAH!!!!!! Poopin outside - yes its the little things....

Ohhh I likes me some sneaky....

Sneaky is sooo cute! I've always wanted a black cat for some reason. I just think they're cool.

The pic of the three of them together is cute!!

(I say cute a lot, don't I???)

I love the name!

Way to go Holly!

Ah yes, it IS the little things that matter. Poochie pooping outside!!! Hooray for Holly!!! I hope this the beginning of good things to come.

I like the picture of the girls and Sneaky. Cute kitty, cute name!!!

Cheeky- Yep - little things indeed! Sneaky is so-o-o-o devilish and she wants to play with the big cats so bad and they won't have it!

Katie- Maddie did pretty good huh?

Daisy- Thanks Hon! :)

I just got all caught up on your posts! So glad that Holly is okay! Poor baby, only 4 and no teeth? People that are mean to animals piss me off to no end too.

Love how laid back Sneaky is on Madison's lap.

When Tiny was younger, I'd leave her all day in the bathtub with a blanket, some water and newspaper in case she needed to go. I guess that only works if you don't mind your dog going in the tub.

Sneaky is adorable!!!

Yay for Poops outside... you are on the right path...

You are a genuine animal lover...and I admire you for that...but aren't you about 2 cats away from being, "That crazy lady with all the cats?"

lol

Bradley
The Egel Nest

chickie- Actually that's not such a bad idea but i'm okay on what i'm doing so far. Thanks hon!

sheila- thank you Sneaky is a MESS! I feel much better today.

Bradley- Well, "that crazy lady" fits with our without cats!

Cute name and an adorable picture.

as for Holly, she will probably be a 'wolfer' until she realizes you will continue to feed her.

Three cheers for cute kittens!! In a few years she'll be a wicked-ass spooky 'ween cat. And speaking of Ween, the wife and I are heading into Pennsylvania next week to shop for Ween stuff at one of those massive Halloween superstores you Americans are so lucky to have! CAN'T WAIT!!

Oh nooooooooooooo!! The animal kingdom has been spreading the word, you are in trouble now! Oh man, when it rains it pours, how on earth can you turn that cute lil' black kitteh away now??????

tommiea- Yep that's what i'm thinking too. Hopefully when she realizes she is going to get fed regularly it will stop.

Martini- I have a full grown male black cat too, Spooky. Ooh I saw a big Halloween tent at the Mall in Charlestol two weeks ago. Must go there before end of month. Good luck I hope you find lots of cool stuff!

Sandra- I do believe I am toast. Who am I kidding? I never turn anything away. I hope Madison doesn't catch on to that.

Loving Sneaky! Such a cute name for a cute kitty given by a cute girl. There, I think I said cute more than Jenie did!

Yay for pooping outside!

Did I "pox" you with that Nice Person award??? LOL!!

Hurray for Holly! Welcome Sneaky! And those two grinning little girls are the best!

What a happy household!!! Yay, Tindals!!

Ok, you had me with the doggies...but not with the cat :-). I guess it would be wrong for me to say I'm an animal lover, especially since I don't like cats. So, let's call me a dog lover...yeah, that's good. :-)

But you are just the sweetest thing to take in the lost. I'll have to make sure to tell my dog, Trae, that if he EVER gets lost, to come straight to your house :-).

There you go, she will get used to going outside and hold it until you get there.

Collecting strays are you, I hope a gator doesn't show up at you door one morning.
But then again you may be thinking purse lol.

Yes there is alot of cutness on that bench.

Have a nice day

Sweet kitty.

OH! Sneaky is adorable!! Did you know that they make feeding bowls that have bumpy "obstacles" in the way -- hence hampering the dog's ability to wolf down it's food? Cool stuff!! (check "In the Company of Dogs" website .. pretty sure they have the bowl.)

This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous

Sneaky sure is cute! I love the pic of Madison, Sneaky, and your niece. I just love the names that kids give to their animals. I have a friend whose son wanted to name their new dog (just 2 days older than my Oliver) Linda. Then in the end, they settled on the name Diamond.

Caroline's MG

Wendy- U r too funny! Thanks

Lynilu- Nah i'm glad to do it! Thanks sweet lady

Dawn- That's okay,different strokes for different folks. Trae would be in good hands!

Walker-I'm fool enough to try to make a pet out of a gator! Thanks i'll pass your compliment along to the little ladies.

Tammy- Thanks!

FFG- I KNOW you ain't talkin' shit about my pussy! ;)

Wendy- I didn't and i'll have to look into that! Thank You!

Caroline's MG- You need a blog ;) Thank you. Sneaky IS a cute name!

Ah ha! I see the homeless animal torch has been passed to you. For years we would have animals turn up at our house in need of care, which we gave willingly. I've wondered why it's been so quiet in that regard for the past 2 years. I guess they were making their way across the country to be cared for by you. :) Animals in need of homes make the best friends. They just seem so darn grateful. Thanks for taking in all the furry ones you can.

Cutest Madison picture yetm, and adorable kitten, too, Patti !

Just popped by to say hello, and see what was new with you !
Hope Holly keeps on doing so well pooping outside instead of in her crate !

Sneaky is such a cute name. I love how you are taking care of so many animals that need love right now. You are so wonderful Patti.

Speaking of funny names for pets..one of my neighbors has this little tiny dog (maybe 10lbs) and they have named her Angie. I think that is the funniest name for a dog. Oh, and one of my co-workers had a dog named Bridgette when she was growing up. LOL.

Such a cute picture!!!

Casey- Thanks for sending them my way! *grin* Seriously I think it does the heart good to help a poor defenseless animal in need. Glad to do it.

Loving Annie- Thanks! I appreciate it!

Caroline- Thanks. We had a Bridget too when I was growing up. A collie. Wonderful dog. I've had so many wonderful pets in my lifetime. So very blessed!

Arlene- Thanks Hon

Kat

Hahahaha - it's on now, you see, the same thing happened to my sister and BIL at their last house... they have three dogs and three cats now (some the found the homes or found a home for)... I think that your house has been marked for all the strays to find! :)

The picture of the three of them is precious!!!

I hear ya on the little things - I almost threw a party when Dolce's poop finally got solid. :) hahaha