
The bed (the down comforter is white and hard to see and this is AFTER Stac flopped down and I made him get up so I could take a picture! The bed was SO comfy. I didn't even take my own pillow and I have NEVER done that before. Ever.

The Plasma TV over the fireplace. I did turn on the fireplace for a few minutes just because I could :)

The soaking tub and skylight overhead. Stacy says I take pictures of weird things. I wish I had gotten a picture of the sink. It was a "free-standing" bowl. Very Neat.

The shower was big enough for four people I swear! It had jets running up the side of the wall. I didn't use it but Stacy did. He loved it.

French Lavender shampoo & condition and the creamiest oatmeal soap i've ever used. Mmmmm I loved it!

Yours truly taking a pic of myself. I was on the balcony and wanted to show the Marsh behind me. Not to mention we had come up from "Happy Hour" downstairs and I had mistakenly gotten ahold of the Planters Punch and added Vodka to it so, yeah, I was quite drunk by then. I swear I thought it was cranberry juice!

Me sitting in a swing at the Crab Shack where we ate dinner. I have one of these swings but have never put it up. It's definitely going up on the deck at the new house. Fun!

The food was really good here. Stac had a lowcountry boil; shrimp, crab legs, corn, potatoes and I had fried green tomates stuffed with lump crab. Yummy! We had no problem as we got there about 6 but by the time we were halfway through the line was l-o-n-g.


We had pizza at Woodys, OMG it was the best i've ever eaten. It had five kinds of cheese on it, steak and mushrooms.

That was all the pics I got because my battery was dying on my camera but even though it rained Saturday night we still had a great time in our room. *cough* *cough*
I had cream cheese stuffed french toast for the first time. I might have to attempt that! I made reservations for us to go back in October. I hope we get to but the only way we won't is if we decide to spend a week in a beach house instead and that wouldn't be so bad either........ Hope y'all had a great week-end!

Wooohoooo!!!!! Damn those crabs Stacy is eating look gooooood!!!!!!
Wow! Sounds like you had an awesome weekend! And I am loving the drunken pic. LOL
Happy Monday!
Wow...that place is gorgeous!
You needed the get away girl. Looks like you had fun.
Cheeky- they were, I snuck a bite or two!
Jenie- I look like a goof but I don't care. Y'all are friends :)
Shell- I did and it was *sigh* Hard to leave!
Sounds like you had a wonderful time!!! And I know I could get into some cream cheese stuffed french toast AND fried green tomatoes. I LOVE fried green tomatoes!!!
That place looks awesome!
I love low country boil, and this California boy ain't hardly southern!
Always nice for a little *cough**cough* in the room.
Your weekend sounds much more fun than mine! Wanna trade places for next week? PLEASE!?!?!?!?!?!?
And why exactly did you NOT put me in your suitcase? Pfft.
Looks like a wonderful weekend.
Patti: What a great tour this is! It felt like that HGTV show where you get to look at cool places people are thinking of buying. I am so glad you guys had such a wonderful outing! Love the pics!!!
looks like a great weekend....
I have made that french toast, the kids love it!
Wow, looks like good times. I had a very boring typical I/O weekend filled with honey does and car repairs/maint. I sharpened the lawn mower blade for goodness sake. Now I'm depressed... I need a weekend at crystal beach. A vacation where we dont go and visit/stay with family..I/O
Stacy PQ- You would have loved this place food & all!
Kami- It was!
PTwinkie- hehe... *cough* *cough* is good!
Lynilu- Sure i'll trade places. The MIL is coming next week-end we're having a yardsale. Yuck!
SFG- cos' you're my friend and I love you and didn't want you to smother? (sounds concerned)
Katie- It was,my friend,it was.
Michael- Thanks. I'm seriously thinking about writing to Southern Living about this place. It's new and just fabby!
tommiea- Send me the receipt for it if you don't mind
I/O- Uh yeah, a visit with family doesn't quite qualify as a "vacation" in my book either!
How cool! Sounds like (and looks like) you two had a great time!
When do you get to go back?
We LOVE low country boil! Looks yummy! Glad you had a great trip! I can't wait to go on my next vacation.
WOW! This place looks great! Glad you had a good weekend.
Monica- Maybe in October *fingers crossed* I've got the reservation
Wendy- I'm on a roll here,I haven't done this much in the past 12 years as I have in the past month
Casey- Thanks. Sorry yours ended so sadly :(
Looove that drunk pic of you! Aren't those always the best?!?
Glad you had a good time!
I SO SO SO want a shower like that!
*sigh*
Im glad u had a great time!! Your making me hungry...im gonna go eat a banana now :)
HEY!!! I didn't say NEXT weekend!!!!!
WOW! Looks fantastic!
That looks fabulously FUN.
Love it.
the place looks great. Scott does the same thing, likes to take a pic of hotel rooms before the beds get messed up.
That crab is making my mouth water! LOL. :) Glad you had a great time!
I. Want. That. T.V.
That place looks FINE!! What an awesome place for a great get away. I worked all weekend. But today spent the day down in Ocean City NJ with Man and his family members. (Mr. Mom, Man's mom, Mr. Mom's dad, and Mr. Mom's kids)
Have a nice week Patti
Hi Patti! I am glad you had a great time. LOVED the pics also. I would have had a fun time in that shower with Gerbera :) :) I would have put patio chairs in there and just sat down and enjoyed it. I would have pretended I was in a tropical rain forest... Hmmmm October... Hey do they serve hamburgers also??? If so Gerbera and I would be sooooooo there.
We just got back from Ocean City, NJ my bro in law is there with the kids for a week so we went down for the day and visited them.
Next two days at work will be hell with meetings so I will prolly not have the time to comment as much. I'll be lurkin though. I hope you have a great week. I think it would be cool if Stac and I could hang out while you and Gerbera go shopping.
So very jealous!!!!
Dixie- Who ever looks good in a drunk pic? LOL
Pat- He really liked it!
HMM- Banana's are good.. but not as good as pizza or seafood LOL
Lynilu- Point taken *wink*
Wendy- I twas *sigh*
Pissy- You and the girl will have a blast in AL next month too i'm sure!
Mr J- OMG not another thing I have in common with him!? *grin*
Merrit- Thanks Hon!
Tammy-Stacy wanted to take it home
Gerbera- Good ol' Ocean City!
Man- That sounds GREAT! Glad you had a good time with your family.
FW- I'm jealous of your fab weight loss so we're even ;)
Dear Lord that bed looks comfy!
Uh huh cranberry juice.......
Post a Comment