Twinkle Twinkle Little Star....

My kid sings the "ghetto" version of TTLS and it is DAMN funny!

"Twinkle, Twinkle, little star, how I wonder what you IS".

Makes me laugh every time!

4th of July is usually the hottest, humidest most miserable day of the year. Last night while we popped off Fireworks we had throws wrapped around us. Pleasant, but very strange. I hope the rest of the summer is mild. I can't ever remember something like this. I may take a sweatshirt to the Beach just in case.

Oh Oh and also I was telling Stacy that a girl I work with, T, her sister and some friends are going on a "girls trip" to Biltmore House. T's husband WON'T LET HER GO. Yeah. Nice. Stacy said (in front of my two nieces) "I would never give Patti a hard time about going on a girl's only trip especially with her sisters or something". Uh I think my "sisters" Cheeky, Shell and Katie would agree dear husband :) :) :)
28 comments:

I said the same thing yesterday. I don't ever remember a 4th of July being so cool. I am like you. I hope the rest of the summer is mild. I can't stand it when it is in the 90s or 100s with 90% humidity. It is GOD AWFUL.

Love the Ghetto Twinkle! TeHeHe!!

First Again! WHOOT!!!

We had rain, rain and MORE rain on our fourth. It stopped long enough last night for us to shoot off some fireworks, which was nice.

ANd we can't really cmplain because we actually need the rain. But it was SO HUMID!!! The mosquitos loved the show too...ESPECIALLY The Peanut King...for some reason, they LOVE him! :)

Must be 'cause he's so sweet! ;)

Anonymous

Heck yeah Girlfriend...he's probably scared of me...yeah...that's it...

I can't believe he said no. Maybe she said he said no because she really didn't want to go? I think my Boyfriend would know he would be extra miserable for awhile if he said no.

OH YEAH!!!!! See you have two MN sisters that will soooooo take care of ya! Soooo....come on up!

I love the Ghetto Twinkle! That cracks me up!

Gerbera- "Go Gerbera, you da woman" :) It WAS strange so cool!

Stacy PQ- I'm sorry yours got rained out. Ours usually does!

Shell- Yep, he wouldn't be "gettin' any" for awhile if he pulled that shit on me and he knows it!

Cheeky - I was all over it when he said it, believe me! My kid is so hip. Can't stand it *snort*

I love that she does the ghetto version. Does she pop her booty when she does it? LMAO.

Uh yeah, I have a quick girls weekend coming up with Miss Piss and hubs was all for it. He knows if SFG ain't happy, NOBODY happy.

I laid on the couch mostly.

I'd loooove to go on a girls only trip!

Is that place a Bar oe a Haunted House or what???

Same as PQ.. nothing but rain. So the fourth was spent with a good bott;e of wine and a movie. Mrs I/O was still in DC with her family..I/O

He said NO? The hell?

Loving the ghetto TTLS.

SFG- She is a mess! I know y'all will have SO MUCH FUN!

Dixie- I plan too, and soon. (like next 3 to 4 months)

JILL- It's a big old estate in Ashveville,NC that was owned by the Vanderbilt family. It's quite, opulent from what I understand. People tour it. There's a vineyard I think too.

I/O- Boo Hissssss on the rain.

Tammy- Yeah and even sadder, she listened. I hate crap like that.

I had a friend whose husband once said, "Don't worry, once we're married, I'll still let you have friends."

What the hell? What a guy, I tell you. My sister & I were both ready to kick his ass, and she thought it was just fine.

Ghetto TTLS, funny!

Whoo hoo, girls trip!

HAVE FUN, PATTI!!!!

katie- I seriously don't understand where that "i'll let her/not let her" mentality comes from with some guys.

Michael- Thanks Hon!

I have friends whose husbands won't let them do things. I also have friends who won't do things without their husbands. I am not one of those girls. My husband just wants to be told where I'm going, when, and who with.

My mom and I have been talking about goint to the Biltmore. It is only an hour from my house.

Years ago my sister and I went with a small group of ladies away for the weekend. We had a brilliant time...no schedule, no waiting, just doing what we wanted without having to feed husbands or children etc. My sister's (ex)husband was a pain in the butt when we got back, he insisted on knowing what we got up to every moment away and implied that she was up to no good. She never came with us again...well not until she divorced him anyway lol

Wendy- that's just common courtesy to let him know where/when/who. I hope you & your Mom get to go!

Lisa- That's just a shame but it's good she's no longer with him!

So where's the pic of you in the throw??? Lol, Happy belated 4th!

Anonymous

I think we traded weather Miss Thang....we have 93 degrees and the humidity level is four times what it usually here in the PNW. I want my cool weather back!!!

Ang

Won't let her go? She deserves to be told what to do if she listens to that bull shit. I'd kick that f er in the balls. I've never told Gerbera no ever. If she is happy I'm happy... I tried to look at your site from work yesterday and i even refreshed the screen but it did not show the updated page. Hmmm... day late and a dollar short.

BTE- You said it, brother!

Simply Me- You are b-a-d maybe i'll have some pics from this w/e!

Pack of 2- NO you can't have it! LOL Unfortunately I think the humidity is creeping back....

Man- Sorry that you couldn't see my blog yesterday. I am so glad so many enlightened men are my friends. It gives one hope!

Bwahahaha! "what you is"
Dat's da bomb, yo.

How I wonder what you is?
LOVE IT

I like her version better. It has character.

I am going to have to teach my kid that version! So funny!