
CHEEKY loves me enough and has the discriminating taste to give me the above reward. Thanks Honey! (Oh and it's her birthday this Sat-ur-day!!!!)
I got a second award from the awesome TAMMY who hates people and will roundhouse kick a mofo in a heartbeat!
I'm getting weepy here. I got a THIRD award from the awesome SOUTHERN FRIED GIRL who has the best heart and hides it well under her biting wit!
OMG I have earned a FOURTH award from the darling WENDY who is a fellow South Carolinian and Mom to the adorable Jaykeb.
I am so honored y'all. Truly. You all rock to the nth degree!
I have to nominate four Rockin' Bloggers. I'm going to try and pick ones who haven't already won this fine award. It's tough. I have so many great people on my blogroll.
The Peanut Queen because she is one rockin' wild but adorable chick! She is also one of my first faithful readers!
Caroline she definitely rocks because she has came out of some tough situations in her family and love life and is stronger than ever!
Casey She and her wife Dakota just lost a parent each and yet they have the most wonderful, loving, strong supporting family I have ever known. They rock.
Gerbera puts up with stupid Cow-Workers and Custa-Morons at Big Bookstore on a daily basis. Usually gets the short end of the "sheduling stick" and yet she has a wicked sense of humor and wonderful nicknames for everyone. She rocks!

Geez...I still have to do my nominations. I have not the slightest idea who to nominate. Want a double award?
GREAT Nominations - I should really stop lurking on those blogs and start commenting hehe
Oh WOW!!! Thanks Patti for the nomination. I feel honored that you thought about me. Unfortunately I do not have the reader following that you do. I think you and only 2 or 3 others read my blog.
Good nominees!
Wow. I'm honored - thank you! :)
Cool beans, girl. I know I enjoy your blog and will be stopping in to read you as I see you experience all those wonderful firsts with your little one. :)
Take care of you.
Shell - I got it four times already but hey i'll take a 5th!
Cheeky- Yes you should. Your wit and wisdom (not to mention MAD song skillz)would be greatly appreciated I am SURE.
Gerbera- That should definitely change because your blog is so freaking entertaining!
Katie- Thank you!
Casey- You know my admiration for you & Dakota is infinite. Y'all make it look so easy!
Monica-Thank you so much. I can only hope to have at least half the relationship you share with your beloved daughter!
Hehe...those girls know how to pick!! You are definitely a rockin' girl blogger. :) Congrats on the award!
A GREAT collection of interesting Bloggers!
Congrats.. your blog has become a daily read for me and I appreciate you stopping by mine to read my seldom posted blogs...I/O
Good nominations!
MAN! You are so rockin'!!
Jenie- Thanks Hon!
michael- Thanks, they are!
I/O- Thank you. I check you ever day!
Wendy- Thanks. That was really sweet what you wrote in my nomination.
Kami- I feel so "special"!
I'll have to check out those nominations....
rock on, girl!
tommiea- Thanks!
Dude. You are so popular.
Thank you so much Patti for the nomination. YOu are way cool and totally rock.
Tammy- Who knew?
Caroline- You are welcome honey!
I'd give you an award. But I don't have any to give. I invented one once, but it got stolen.
Martini- Aw sorry to hear it! LOL
Congratulations! What a nice pink award!
chickie- thank you sweetie!
WOOOO HOOOO !!!!!!
Congrats and well deserved :)
Post a Comment