There is so much going on around here.
Two vicious murders in the past week by self-admitted crack heads.
Someone knocked the mirror off of my car on Saturday in a parking lot.
My friends son got caught with a pocketknife at summer school and now faces disciplinary action that could go on his permanent record.
Four of my favorite bloggers have had a crap-tastic week and then some.
My husband acted the fool last night (but totally made up for it this morning).
On my way to work I noticed that the bar two blocks down the street from us had been broken into.
My co-worker went to the doctor yesterday and then was admitted to the hospital for a serious health problem.
My boss left work early to go to the ER and he has a kidney stone.
But in light of all this, I am blessed. My life is pretty darn good.
Have a terrific Thursday!
Too Salty for my Own Good
8 years ago

I'm glad your ok. You have a lot on to deal with it seems. Fridays coming!!!
Wow! What the heck is going on???? Full moon or something?
Here things are weird too....just a day or so ago, three teens were arrested for driving around Orlando just shooting at people walking down the street. No motive, other than they were bored. Shot one person in the back and two in the ass.
Insane!!!
Holy hell, that is a crazy ass day.
I'm glad you can see the blessings amidst all the bad things!
Sometimes it takes a pile of poo around us to allow us to see we're not in it. :-) Rough week though.
I needed the reminder to look for the sun through the clouds.
Man- Thank God for Friday!
StacyPQ- If my kid did something like that... OMG I would put her on public display with a sign around her neck that read Damn Fool
SFG- It's wild.
Dixie- It's all you can do sometimes!
Jenn- Yep the poo is around but i'm not IN it. Thank God.
Katie- I think we all do from time to time! :)
I can't talk about crime and shootings where I live (I live in Philly, 'nuff said).
Ummm, I might go into labor today! That would be a kinda bonus for my blog. I mean, except for the pain, recovery, and sleep deprivation, it would be a bonus!
Wow. Sounds like an off week for practically the entire world. Yuck. Glad you aren't in the pile of poo.
Wow, it sure is busy in the land of PattiCake today.
Hang on, tomorrow is Friday. Remember....if you start drinking...CALL ME. hehe
Talking to my daughter I was reminded again that I raise my children right to believe in God because she is celebrating her grandmother's life as is the whole family. It's how she would want it.
It's a little harder with my son and his friends trying to cope with what they are.
But he believes, too, and that is a great comfort to him.
You've been poking your voodoo dolls again.
We know.
Maidy- I'm pulling for ya girl!
Casey- I've been fortunate to be stepping AROUND the poo pile!
Caroline- Heh Heh I think i'll be by myself this week-end. More wine & it's no holds barred drunk dialing!
Monica- Faith is a beautiful thing
PTwinkie- Quit telling my secrets!
Shit happens BUT most of the time there are good times, we just have to remember that.
Sorry you couldn;t see the pix, I was having problems with blogger earlier trying to come here myself.
I guess even blogger is having a crappy day
But you have a nice day ;)
And the full moon is still like three weeks away. Freaky!!
Walker- I guess even blogger is entitled!
Sandra- I'm going to hide in a dark closet when it's full moon!
Someone knocked the side mirror off my car once, I was spitting about it. Then I noticed a note on my windscreen, it was from the local mechanic who had seen the license plate number of the offending vehicle. Just shows there are eyes everywhere whether we know it or not lol
Like Jenn says, sometimes it takes a whole lotta poo to feel grateful and blessed that we're still smelling sweet!
Gotta be a full moon SOMEWHERE...
Glad that you've been able to step around the poo, Patti_Cake !
Well I'm okay so I'm not one of the four. I'm just most definetly ready for the weekend because I'm going to do NOTHING.
Tell your Boss I am soooo soooo soooo sorry about the kidney stone. Oh so sorry. I totally feel his pain and he needs to not be embarrassed and TAKE ALL THE MEDS THEY WILL GIVE HIM. Oh Jesus what a horrible flashback. My kidneys are now aching for him.
I tend to knock my own side mirrors off so if someone actually did it I would probably thought I had done it.
Patti: With your smile, optimism and Maddie's sense of adventure, you really are blessed. :)
I was beginning to think you live in my hometown. Last weekend. One guy stabbed his wife to death. Another guy blew his brains out when he got pulled over. Another guy shot his bud playing Russian Roulette and best of all...our jail matron was arrested for giving oral pleasures to the inmates...it's a Class D Felony! Who knew?
Good for you for having such a good outloook.
I don't understand the way this world works. Why do bad things happen to good people?
Every time I get all pissy about things, I try to remind myself of those very things....back to the basics, I have my family (even if my most important half is deployed), health, and a home over my head.
WOW its been an active week for you! I just added an old drunk blog, because you reminded me of it in an earlier post
YIKES!
Lisa- Well I wish I knew who did it. It's something piddly that is expensive to fix. I can't access your blog either :(
Loving Annie- It's crazy!
Shell- The hub had one last November. Excruciating. Someone else definitely did it.
Michael- Awww thanks. I am!
s.- Whew! and I thought it was bad around HERE!
Tammy- Girl I do not know and the assholes come up smelling like roses
tommiea- I'm glad I can, but I can't always.
Mr J- Drung blogs are the best!
Kami - Yikes is right!
Post a Comment