We have to take Reilly to be groomed, there is a pair of sandals at Steinmart I want (if they are still there, I only saw one on Tuesesday when I was there and stupidly did not get them) and I promised Madison we would look for her a Strawberry Shortcake Nightgown. Lunch somewhere and then tonight we are meeting our friends, Stacey, Johnny & their adorable little boy JohnnyMac for dinner at Creek Ratz. Mmmmmm seafood!
THIS is what we did last night. Took Madison fishing for the first time. She did really well, she caught three!



Hopefully i'll be back in the afternoon to read/comment while she takes a nap. Cross your fingers cos' that child definitely benefits from a nap and I can't even begin to think about taking her to Creek Ratz tonight without a good long afternoon nap. I sound so "mommish" don't I? *grin*

Ohhh I think I will be needing a nap today myself.....
Enjoy your day....
Holy crap! I have missed SO much!!
First off, Lunesta knocks me on my ass...but it leaves a Godawful taste in my mouth all the next day! YUCK.
And I had no idea you were moving again. That sucks that you find such a nice house but it's in a bad place. I kinda know the feeling...our little town is full of thugs and punks...I hate it. And I'd be ESPECIALLY concerned if I had a child!
I love those pictures of Madison and her fishes!!! I can remember when I was a little girl fishing with my Daddy...and you see? It's something I still love to do today!!! :) She'll never forget it!
Now...can I take my nap??? :)
Nap time! Those are the moments a mommy dreams of!
Oh my ... I have SUCH fond memories of going fishing with my dad. He's bring me and my sister. Mom would sit in a lawn chair with a book and a beer. He'd set us both up ... and then he'd cast his own line. Oh the giggles and squeals when the bobber went under. Ahhh ... love it. Love it. Great pics!
Madison has caught more fish then I EVER have. I wana come fish where you guys fished! T minus 4 hours til the camping extravaganza. I hope I survive.
Naptimes. I can only dream of them. My little one gave them up at 18 months MUCH against my wishes. The boy napped until he was 4 and damnit, I deserved the same from #2! I miss naptime. Enjoy yours.
And umm...it's Higglytown Heroes. :)
Hi,
I see you comment on Ryan and Mike's blog well I am trying to get all the people that read there blog to go here and leave a comment so they can pass it on too them with hopes we can get them to come back and blog again.
http://bestgayblogs.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=819&Itemid=42
Thanks, Danny
I think we have that same fishing pole. Ours has yet to catch a real fish though.
Isn't chocolate milk & goldfish the equivalent of coffee and donuts for breakfast?
Good Friday morning to you, Patti ! Madison looks like she had a great time fishing with her Daddy !
Hope she has a good long nap this afternoon, and all of you have a very enjoyable time at dinner tonight !
Cheeky- So far it went very well and I hope you get your nap. You & Katie have fun *sniffle*
Stacy PQ- I hope you are feeling better, hon and you definitely deserve a nap. I hope she will always remember the times her Mommy & Daddy spent with her :)
Dixie- She's pretty good at taking a nap usually. Today Thank God!
Wendy- She did good for so young!
Man- We were tearing em' up. Y'all will have a GREAT time. I'm sure of it! LOL
Danny- Wonderful idea, and already done! Thanks for the visit
Wendy- I was truly surprised that she caught THREE
Katie- I thin it is - the pre-school version! LOL
Loving Annie- Thank You. You are always so sweet!
Patti: She looks so proud in that last photo! What a cutie she is!
Michael- Thank you, she WAS proud (and rightly so). Again, thanks.
I still have naptime.....with Tony! Good luck in your move!
hello patti. how are you doing? i am finally back in ga. i had to come to your blog because i always love to look at the photos you post. your daughter should be a model. she takes the best photos.
i had a good trip to ma. to see my parents. i drove this time because i would have to rent a car when i got there any way. the traffic was real bad in new york and all the tolls you have to pay is rediculious. i must have paid close to 30 dollars in tolls each way. while i was there in ma. i ate my share of fish and fried clams and clam cakes. we don't get that in the south and i miss that a lot.
thanks for dropping by ramblin on and i will be talking to you soon.
mrh.
simple me- Hehe... you little devil
Mr.H- Glad you are back in GA I will have to come read about your wonderful trip home. I've been checking to see if you posted!
Goldfish and chocolate milk are totally a balanced breakfast! We haven't watched the Wiggles around here. Mostly because I don't think I could stand to watch it! You're brave!
You are not allowed to take the day off ever again.
How cute! She looks the cat that ate the canary in those photos!
FW - She watches the Wiggles ONLY in her room. I'd claw my eyes out and rip my ears off if I had to sit and watch them.
SFG- Ok, ok :)
Kami- Thanks honey!
Chickie- Thanks sweetie, you summed her up perfectly! She's a litle imp!
She looks like she is having a blast.
I remember when I took my youngest ice fishing for the fist time, fishing of any kind for that matter.
She caught a couple of small fry and though it was great until she caught a 5 pound pike and it stuck it's head through the hole.
She dropped the rod and ran for the car LOL
Post a Comment