I survived my daddy-less week-end
With the help of this.....



No honestly Maddie was very good all week-end. She went to bed early Friday night and I hit the wine bottle to relax. My apologies to PurpleTwinkie and Cheeky and SFG. Hey Caroline if you want to give me your phone# i'm sure you'll be regaled with a call from me sometime LOL Lucky You!
I bought Madison a Strawberry Shortcake beach chair & beach towel and I had to watch the BackYardigans, Wonderpets and Dora on TV much more than I cared to but she also watched her new Strawberry Shortcake movie "Sweet Dreams". We didn't get to lay out AT ALL because we finally got some rain that we so badly needed so I can't really complain about that. Stacy didnt' catch any fish at Santee but he enjoyed himself so all in all it was a pretty okay week-end. I sure miss Gerbera Daisy & Manblogger but I know they are having a BLAST in Hawaii!
22 comments:

HEHEHE No apologies needed girly!!

We have got to get you up here to visit so you can go out with me and Katie. She is tooo funny!

Sounds like it was a nice weekend.

Cheeky- I told Sandra my goal is to visit MN within the next 12 mos. I know I would have a BLAST with you and Katie!

Katie- Surprisingly, despite the shitty weather it was.

No apology necessary. I just wish I had been home to answer the phone :) I love a good wine-induced conversation.

Ya know, a bottle of wine soothes a lot of "ills," and with enough you don't even notice the crap anymore! But who am I, preaching to the choir!!! I'm glad you survived it, and it sound like it was a good weekend for everyone. Yay for weekend breathers! Everyone should have one occasionally.

PTwinkie- I'm sure i'll be calling you again *grin* and you KILL me what you wronte on your wink post. You are a NUT.

Lynilu- It does and I used to not be a wine drinker. I find it relaxes me and helps me sleep. Must be cos' i've hit 40!

Mmmmmm wine. Yum. Glad your weekend was good. And yeah...you should come on up here!

We have wine.

Glad you had a good weekend!

Jenn- I will - it's on my "to do" list.

Denny- Thanks hope you did too Hon!

Don'cha just love it when the kids go to bed early and there is some actual time left in the day for you?!? Lawd knows, I do.

Hi Patti!!! We are home!!! Got home this morning about 11:00. Had a great time but we are exhausted as we flew all night. We have been up about 30 hours. So I may not get a post today. Check out MySpace as there are more pics added. We missed you too.

Wine cures all ills! :)

Glad your weekend went well!

Dixie- I do, I do, I do!

Gerbera- Will do! I know you are tired but i'm so glad your back!

StacyPQ- It does and it did! :)

Hi Patti_Cake !

Everyone else said it really well, so I don't have anything to add - except for a request for you to maybe post a picture of how cute Madison must have looked in her beach chair and beach towel !

love a good wine....I keep a few bottles of some pinot grigio during most of the summer....such a light little crisp drink!

So glad you had a nice weekend!! I'm also so glad my days of those relentless shows are over. LOL!

Hey lady I sure missed you as well. Its been a long day. Shoot its midnight already. I have so much stuff to get done. Bye Bye for now.

Oh yeah. Alcohol is a must when you're single momming it.

Lee

LOL, I can just imagine you drunk dialing....wasn't the rain great????

Loving Annie- We were laying out in the yard last night. I'll definitely get a pic.

tommiea- I've always been a liquor drinker but wine does the trick now.

Wendy- thanks :)

Man- You & G get a good nights rest. I missed y'all too!

Kami- Damn straight!

Lee- hehe.. and we got more last night. I was so excited. The crops really needed it.

It sounds like uyou had alot of fun just hanging out with your main Girl :)
To bad about the rain but i am sure you wil get many sunny days to lounge in the sun.

Can I sign up for the drunk dial list?