Busy Week-End
First her and Daddy had to sit in Tony Stewart's car at the track. (her hair is finally growing - Yay)

Daddy is building her a playhouse - only she doesn't know it!

She is right on hand to give Daddy some help when needed.(those are her play tools)

Hey Daddy! What do I do now?

Ahhh finally I can relax in my pool with a nice cold Coca Cola!
30 comments:

Lord girl, you better put locks on her doors and windows! She's a cutie pie and going to be a heart breaker!

After a hard days work nothing beats sitting in the pool with a drink in hand!

I'd have a bottle in the pool too....but it'd have something a bit stronger than water in it! ;)

Oops...looks like Coke in the bottle.

Alright then, I want my Coke with rum! ;)

I wish I had a daddy to build me a cool play house. Oops! I guess at my age that has a different meaning, doesn't it?!

She's so cute! After a long day of helping like that, a girl deserves a cool sip and a cool dip.

You've got it all, Patti!

Patti,

I want to come down and lay in the pool. Very cute pics!!! I think I might get a pool like yours it looks fun and very low maintenance.

Great pics. She is too darn cute!

LOL I love those pics! Too freaking cute.

Dixie- Thanks :)

Katie- Amen to that sistah!

Stacy PQ- Yep it was Coke Zero actually and mine would have been fortified with a splash of vanilla vodka hehe...

Lynilu- Hmmmm looking for a sugar daddy already? hehe...

Man- $10 at K-Mart and no assembly required. No more of those pesky clamps. Wahoo!

Kami & Jenie - Thanks I think she's pretty cute myself ;)

That girl is too freakin cute woman!!!!! And you soooo need to start scrapbooking these pics....seriously.

omg,I laughed at your comment... The Lewinsky was exactly what I ordered every time! That and a basket of their chips. :) My friend and I used to yell "Welcome to Moe's!!" right along with the employees when people came in. For some reason, we just got a kick outa that.
~S :)

Cheeky- I know, I know. *hangs head in shame*

Shephard - I always get a kick out of it! I loves me some Moe's! ;)

Ugh - it looks hot there already. Love the pic of Madison in the pool - very cute. :)

Can't wait to see the finished playhouse. Ya'll rock! I wish my kids had a custom built play house. She is going to LOVE it!

Casey - We are getting some warm days. I can't wait til' it's finished. Her Daddy has been itching to build her one since before she was born!

Anonymous

I totally heart the Coca-Cola and pool pic.

Now she needs a cabana boy. But he needs to be an older guy, maybe one in kindergarten.

Oh my gosh, how PRECIOUS! Hope you had a great Mother's Day! :)

maidink- She's got a boyfriend named Mason at the racetrack. He is 4. He fetches her strawberries so big she calls them apples and bottles of water.

Monica- Thank you! You too!

She is so cute! Sitting in the pool with a drink sounds good right about now! Jayke loves helping Daddy with his "work" too. These are great pictures!

Wendy- Thanks. I try to take alot cos' you can never go back and re-live those days again!

I say we fill a whole grown-ups only pool with vanilla vodka, and the tiny bottle of diet coke is just there for a mixer. Mmmmmm, summertime.

Sandra - Sounds like a WINNER to me!

A cold one does go good after a long day at work LOL
She's so cute

What cute pictures. Is it just me or has Madison really grown in the past few weeks? She seems so grown up now.

Adorable!!!!

Walker- She was in the pool last night and Mommy was relaxing in a lounge chair poolside. Aaaahh.....

Caroline- She seems more grown up to me too *sniffle*

Sheila- Thanks!

How Cute!!!!! She's so cute and so talented too! LOL

Also--wow Stacy looked sunburned! Yowch! Poor guy...

Anonymous

I think her play house is larger than my apartment. Damn.

That child has it made. Her own house in the back yard, a pool and a Mom to bring her drinks. Can I move in?

That play house is going to be great ! And a pool for her too ! She's got it made !

Cute, just too cute.

Those pics are great! She's such a great helper!