
Ignore the junk to the right, somebody was doing yardwork (and it WASN'T me!)

She looks so skinny in this picture! I swear we feed her!

She sure does love her trike. She usually rides it in the house but she is allowed to bring it outside when we are doing something in the front yard.

Everybody have a wonderful week-end. Madison is going to my MIL's and both are VERY excited about it.

I hope you and the hubbs have a GREAT!!!!!! Time. Have a great and safe weekend. Catch you on the flip side.
Man - You too sweetie, I wish you and Gerbera a wonderful week-end too.
Have FUN!!!!
I got my girl a tricycle too. But her legs are too short. She's all torso...someday she'll be able to push the pedals. Probably this year. :-)
I love it when they are so into their trikes...I miss that stage. Now I have to deal with Matthew on his Razor scooter and flipping over the damn handles when he hits a bump (now mind you the damn bump is like 9 feet deep and if he was paying attention he no way could have missed it!). Yes, we own plenty of crash helmets around here! Have fun at the wedding!
Jamie
Jenn- Maddie has to s-t-r-e-t-ch-h but she can do it! I love this trike it's the radio flyer retro one!
MOOC- Ouch and i'm not looking forward to the more adventurous things!
LOL She looks so cute on her trike! And you can tell in that last pic that she's gotta stretch to get to the pedals. Too cute!
Have fun at the wedding! Booze and over the top sounds....exciting. :) Have a good weekend.
She looks like she is having a BLAST!!
Ahhhh, so cute! I love the handlebar decor. Adorable.
I love that comforter!
Maddie is so cute on her tricycle. I think I wore mine out when I was little.
:-) yay the WEEKEND is upon us!
Have a great one Patticakes *smooches*
Jaykeb can only make his trike co backwards so far. Don't know what is up with that He does have short legs maybe that has something to do with it. Love Love Love the duvet! Your kitty owns it though, I hope you know that it isn't really yours, it's his...just ask him.
Have a great weekend!
Jenie- Boring is more like it but maybe somebody will do something scandalous hehe...
Kami- She was!
Lelo- Oh and it has the old fashioned bell that goes bbrrrring!
Shell- It took me long enough to find one that suited me! I still love to ride a bike. Well, not one at the gym :P
Doo-Dah - You too!
Wendy- Maddie can go backwards easier than frontwards! It's funny to watch.
Cakes, have fun... I/O
Have a great time at the wedding....and take pictures...I miss the south.
Madison looks like she's having a blast on her trike!
Angie
I hope you're going to take pictures at this wedding! It sounds fabulous!!!
And I'm in love with your duvet. I've marry it if I could.
I/O - I plan on having a good time!
Angie- I will and she was!
KW - I'm sure i'll get some pics even if I don't take them. Near and Dear is very narcissistic!
Man, I have SUCH good memories of my tricycle. Actually, my only memory of it was when I rode down the sidewalk and my shoelace slowly wound its way around the left pedal. A few seconds later I did a face-plant to the left, onto the road, and couldn't figure out why. I don't know what sucked more. Crying, or nobody coming to help me.
That wedding sounds fabulous, have a good time! Does Madison's trike have a bell that goes 'brring brring' on it? Mine had one, it looks familiar :)
How cute! I'm having a hard time teaching the kid how to ride a bike.
Good Friday afternoon, Patti_Cake !
The kitty is cute, and Madison is adorable on her trike !
Enjoy the over-the-top wedding -- I want to hear all about the lavish details !!!
Love the kitty on the bedspread. I miss my kitties. :-(
Madison sure looks like she enjoys her tricycle. I have many fond memories of my tricycle. I LOVED that thing and rode it to death.
Wow!!! The wedding does sound over the top!!! Sounds like fun though. Take pictures!!! Have lots of fun.
I'm sure you feed her plenty! She looks like the kind of kid that races in circles for fun :)
Hope the trip goes well!
Post a Comment