
Stacy bought this for a QUARTER at a yardsale. We were sure it didn't work, but it does! Oh joy!

This is the ONLY airblown I could find for Easter. I like it but I want a BIG one. The shipping is so high to order them online though. *sigh*

If anybody catches me curled up and napping on your blog it's because my little one did not go to bed... *drumroll please* until TWO A.M. She wasn't sick, wasn't hurting, I don't know WHAT was wrong but I do know I can't take another night like that and i'm glad she is going to her Grandma's Friday & Saturday night

The decorations are awesome! I've put up nothing :(
I'm loving the decorations. Very cute!
I wanna decorate - but I live with a bunch of scrooges (wait - can you call them scrooges at Easter?)
Like the Easter decorations!!!
OH WOW!!! Near and Dear's wedding!!! Have fun. Is she still freaking out about the hair cut???
Hey Cheeky~ Yeah you can call them scrooges at Easter!!! And any other time of the year. If they act like a scrooge, then they ARE a scrooge.
Denny- Go buy a few plastic eggs to scatter around at least... :)
Jenie- thanks I knew you would apprecaite them. Now I want to find a pink stop sign that says "Easter Bunny Stop Here". Anybody? Anybody?
Cheeky- Do it for YOU, girl, do it for YOU. A rose by any other name..
Gerbera- Thank You. Yep I had to haer about "the haircut" again at her wedding shower. Geez. and I agree a scrooge can be a scrooge 365 days a year!
Hyperventilate? Moi? Naw.
I'm happy for your 25 cent Easter decor score! Things like this could only happen in Ohio and the Carolinas.
You know I kid ;) Really.
Just so we're clean...yes, that was me commenting above :) Damn blogger.com :)
HOly guacamole! It's an easter inflatable!
I am so lame. I have nothing Easter going on yet.
Oh I know about those loooong nights. Hope you get some sleep soon!
Oh! I've got one of those signs!! I need to pull it out. Unfortunately it's a small one like to put in a potted plant. I think I got it at Garden Ridge Pottery. I'll drop by there this weekend and see if they have anymore because this was YEARS ago.
Girl...come over to my place and pull out all my easter crap. I haven't had time to get it all out and I've got TONS of rabbits. :-)
I bet you were just iching to get up some decorations in the new digs LOL
You will find what you want closer to home eventually and without the hefty shipping.
I'm just putting rabbit ears on the cats for decorating this year I got cable now so I don't need the antennas
Have a nice day
LOVE the decorations!!! :)
And sounds like you need a nap today...I say you go home early! :)
LOVE the decorations!!! :)
And sounds like you need a nap today...I say you go home early! :)
PT - I knew it was you and hey you cannot beat $.25! We will talking about that one for years. Sad, sad lives we lead.
Lelo- I like that, "holy guacamole!" I think I confessed that i'm an airblown addict on your blog some time ago
Jenn- Get cracking,like I told Denny at least some plastic eggs to scatter around :)
Shell- I would happily decorate for you. I live for it! Unfortunately alot of my stuff is packed away and I may not get it out in time for Easter THIS year...
Walker- Now you have GOT to post some pics of the cats. Pretty please with sugar on top!
Stacy- Oh that only I could. I have to get my oil changed when I get off too. Carrie said she is not letting Maddie nap so she'll go to sleep tonight. I hope!
You're so festive, Patti!
sandra - I try! My Mom is the same way. Maybe it's genetic.
Must have been something in the air last night I had a hard time getting my little one to go down too.
OMG ... I haven't even realized this but I still have a bloody "Welcome Winter" thing hanging on my door!! AHHHH!!!!! See .. my heads been up my arse lately! I'll put some Easter stuff out this weekend. Thanks for the reminder/inspiration!
I love both of those bunny's. I never decorate outside, but always want to. And such beautiful bunnies, and for a quater? Worth every penny!
Whoa, I hadn't seen any Easter blow-up stuff. Cute!
sc wendy - then I know you sympathized with me! Thankfully she did a LOT better last night
Wendy- Yeah i'd say kick winter to the curb about now! I live to inspire :)
Simply Me - we almost border on freakish with our decorating but we like it and it doesn't hurt anyone else...
chickie - I am like a bloodhound about airblowns!
You're kidding me!
LOL!
WAYYYYYY too cutesie for me!
Going without sleep is NO fun ! Glad Grandma is taking over for a few days !
Happy upoming Easter !
Post a Comment