We were both mesmerized by the Little Tikes Computer Station for ages 2+ It is an actual computer but the controls are kid-friendly.

Already knows about headphones and how to wield a Mouse. Scary! (but cool)

Hmmmm which puzzle to choose? Decisions.. decisions....

Okay Mommy i've got the perfect puzzle. Let me show you!

thats some sweet video game there at the library..
I see she is sporting a strawberry shortcake shirt..haha
and I still cant beilve someone emailed u about the other post..holy shit..
Too cute.
I remember those days of going to the library and going to the kids section. We used to spend a lot of time there in the summers. It's still one of my favorite places. :)
Wow! Your library is really kid friendly. That's really cool Little Tykes computer station.
I love the Strawberry Shortcake outfit too.
I don't know what we'd do without our library. We go at least 2 times a week...she LOVES it. Very cool!
:-) I love the library with the kids.....
Very cute.
Bossy- She is a Strawberry Fan but won't watch a damn video so I can get supper cooked to save my soul! Yeah I get the freaks. Lucky me but I ignored it and didn't even respond.
Jenie- I heart the library and I hope she will too.
Shell- It is - I was pleasantly surprised!
Jenn- We'll be going more over the summer I think.
Doo- It was pretty cool.
Kami- Thanks!
Too cute ! I used to love going to the library with my mom when I was young !
Good for you getting this started. It is a good habit for children and not one you have to force on them! I love libraries. Have plans to do some volunteering with one here and probably donate a buncha books to them as I unpack the books. I have too many to keep, I'm afraid. I may be able to keep more than I think, but even if I cover the walls of my study with shelves, I fear I'd not have enough room. We'll see. Anyway, good to see how much Kiddo is enjoying it! YAY!!
Loving Annie- I remember story hour every Thursday after school. My Mom took me first too.
Lynilu- I hope she loves it as much as I do as she grows older.
Cute! I may have to check out our library with The Boy soon.
WOW, your kids' library sure is more advanced than what we've got here. Very impressive. I wish I was a kid again.
OH! FUN!
I love the library . . .
Post a Comment