Peek A Boo I See You!
Kiss Me Baby!
Madison got some Valentines Mail from Aunt Buffy. A ring pop with lips!

Is there anything better than a package in the mail? I think not!




I love getting stuff in the mail. The last things I got were from Cheeky, Jenie & Madison got something from Chickie.

15 comments:

Gorgeous pictures, girls!

And that one with Madison and her ring pop...well now I want one! I've always wanted big lips instead of these little birdy lips I have! ;)

Anonymous

Ok...you had a nice smile before, but now?! It really just lights up. Beautiful! The gentleman at the ATM was right on. :)

And Madison is too cute with her lips. lol

The last thing I got in the mail was from you! :) But yeah. I also love getting things in the mail.

I want a ring-pop like that. I'd wear it at work. hee hee.

Yeah...mail is fun.

Pretty smile, Lady.

I would soooo totally walk around with a ring pop in my mouth like that if I were in an office again......

Mail is a wonderful thing......

Yes, mailed gifts are wonderful. I even get excited when it is something I've ordered myself! I love opening boxes and checking what is inside, unknown or not.

Yes, also, to those smiles! Madison looks cute with that mouth spread all over her face, and you ... you don't need that. You have your own beautiful smile!! Don't stop!

OMG. Those lips are hysterical!

(I'm so behind in reading blogs!)

What great pictures! That little Madison is such a doll. I love those lips LOL.

That compliment about your smile was the sweetest thing I've ever heard! A guy once came up to me (years ago when I had long hair) and said "Your hair is your crowning glory. It's absolutely gorgeous...never cut it". That was sweet. What'd I do? Cut it all off the next year LOL. But I'll never forget that...)

Hope the old owners get their crap, clean the place and get out soon so you can get into your new house :-)

Take care!

Teaser!! Smooch, with a little tongue.

I can see why the stranger complimented your smile. It is sunny!

The lips..Oh man, the lips cracked me up!

GAB

Those lips are so cute. You just want to kiss them all up. lol

i love your pictures. she is so cute. you must walk around with a camera all day long. i know i would. have a great day patti.

Anonymous

OMG

That ring pop is beyond hysterical.

And that bloke from the ATM was right.

Hi - I came across your blog through Jolene's. What a great compliment..that would make my year!

Your blog made me laugh this morning (I read a few posts)after having a very rough evening...Thanks!

Reminds me of the wax lips I use to buy, LOL. Hoping your weekends a good one!

Anonymous

Its exciting getting a parcel.Love those lips.