No more brace face!
Now you see them..........

Now you don't!

Man am I glad to have those things off my teeth. No more brace face. Getting them off was, um, hell for me. He filed my front teeth down to make sure they were even. The sound alone made me cringe. Then there was the scrape~scrape~scrape to remove the cement. I had chills running up and down my spine ... but I am glad it's over.
22 comments:

i had braces also and i know what it feels like 2 have them gone! awesome smile!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a pretty smile!!!

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! Yeah I remember that sound....and yeah I have cold chills now....

As my brother used to say ... BEAUTI-MOUS!!! You have a really smashing smile, Patti!

I feel with you on the noises of dentistry. Ugh! When I was 21 I had a wreck resulting in loss of teeth when I hit the steering wheel (pre seat belt requirements and air bag safety features). I went through several years of rather intense dentistry and surgery, and I have never recovered from it. Most of us don't like visiting the dentist; I developed a phobia about it. I can tolerate it OK now, but the sounds still get to me at a deep level. And I'm due for a cleaning. Ugh again.

Keep smiling that gorgeo-ful, tremend-icent, fascin-ilating smile! You are such a cutie!

Ewww. Nails on a chalkboard sound. I can't stand it!!

Your teeth look fabulous!

CONGRATULATIONS! I can only imagine what a relief it must be to be done, and it looks like it was worth it. That sound of teeth being filed description made my tummy do a little flip-flop. Eww.

So pretty! I remember when I got mine off I thought my teeth were HUGE! And yeah...it's icky getting them off but so cool to have them gone!

YAY!!! Good for you! And what a beautiful smile! :)

What perfect little teeth! Nice!

Beautiful, just beautiful.

Patti,

You were a hottie before but now your a hotties hottie! Looking good!!!

I've always thought braces were hot. But I'm - um - odd. You look really great without 'em too!

Anonymous

Yay! No more braces. But wow! What a beautiful smile!! :)

Yay!!! I remember getting mine off. I couldn't keep my tongue off my teeth for WEEKS! It felt SO good!! Congrats!

Happy days are here again! Your teeth look great! Now you can eat all that crap that used to get stuck in the braces.

Congrats. I can imagine you're elated to have them off!

Wow!! What a beautiful smile!
I bet that's got to be a wonderful feeling! Congrats!

OMG OMG OMG!!!
I AM SOOO jealous. You got that right.
On a more positive note...what a lovely smile my naughty lil buddy!

Girl, getting them off was hell - I so remember.

Look at them purty chompers!!!!

awww, you love great sweatie, enjoy your new smile!

Naked teefs! Alright!! :)

Lee

yay patti, I know what a relief that is! beauty of a smile ya got :)