
I let the girls flat iron my hair yesterday. I'm not quite sure what I think about it. Never mind the funky lighting, washed-out looking quality of the photo. The right side actually looks like my hair. My hair is very dark brown. Comments? Criticism. I can take it!

im kinda diggin it! maybe add a different color and u will have it going on my mom always says its hair play with it color it cut it or just dolly it! haha looks good i think!
Patti, I LOVE, LOVE it.
I like it. But I like it not straight too. I'm not a lot of help.
I like it!! :)
Hey, that looks cute. I love it.
Hmmm. I'm not sure. I think I like it curly, but I'm like Chickie, I guess I like it both ways. sighhh. Just ignore me, OK?
Lookin good girl! for your post on food. We had the same thing last week and I totally spaced it out until late that night. UGH! I got it done though.
I say you have options girl! Curly one day ...straight another....Me? its straight all the time.....as you will see this weekend! Woot!!!!!
Wow: you look so different with straight hair! I love it!
This is the eternal feminine search for the perfect hairstyle/cut. I think this is a built-in female brain thingy. It means you look different from time to time and it likely has some sort of biological basis. So...don't fret over which is better...there is no better...only the eternal ongoing, never complete search for the perfect hairstyle/cut. Lovely either way.
Beautiful!
Love it.
Aren't you pretty! :-)
I like it both curly and smooth...I agree---Options! :-)
LOVE it!
Angie
Looks good to me.
Years of training by my Exs gives me experience in hair judging.
Wow you look really different.It really suits you.
Wow you look really different.It really suits you.
I have no patience for flat-ironing but it sure makes the hair look LONG, doesn't it!
Post a Comment