We forgot her umbrella stroller but she loved the rental stroller at the zoo. I think because she had more room to stretch out and she liked to "drive". She probably rode in it more than she would have hers.She was ready to start.
Come on Mommy!

Rrrrawwrrrr.... tigers are kinda scary. She wasn't going to get on him unless I got on with her.

Madison will be in business if we ever buy a farm. She liked "milking the cow".

She rode the pony twice. She liked it a LOT. Maybe riding lessons in the future?...

Her and Daddy on the Carousel. She rode a brown bear. The first time it was an ostrich. She now has to pick her own animals :)

the Tiger was gorgeous....

We heart the monkies!

The bear was busy eating but he stopped to strike a pose

The end of a VERY long day...........

Nice pictures. Looks like a beautiful day.
Those pics are great. She looks like she had a lot of fun! The pony-ride picture is soooo cute! lol
The tiger at your zoo is awesome! At our zoo here in Indy, it seems like you never see the animals. I'm almost always disappointed.
that looks like so much fun
Looks like the cow was happy bout it too.
I haven't been to Riverbanks in ages - that was the first zoo the teenage daughter went to as well...
and yeah I noticed the smiley palmetto in the window...I miss seeing those everywhere....
What a fun day! If Madison gets any cuter, you can't post any pictures here! And I don't blame her . . . that stroller is too cool!
Beautiful pics.Looks like a great day at thezoo.
Wonderful!! I wish it were warm here!
I loved doing that when my son was young.
What a fun day. And the last picture sums it all up.
Great pics...gosh you must be having awesome weather!
Ooooh! I wanna be pushed around in one of those strollers!
What wonderful pictures from what looks like a very fun, wonderful day!! :-) I'm so jealous!! (whining...I wanna move to SC!! I hint every day, but Mr Hottie does not seem to get it LOL)
To my mind every person have to read it.
greetings cards | matress | pretty girl names
Post a Comment