
I don't know whether to call Madison a ham or a cheese ball LOL This was at my MIL's sister's house in December. The big family celebration that I had to miss because I was in the Land of Snow and Cheese. My MIL said Madison was the star of the show. I can believe it.

i can believe it 2 look how cute!
Cheese ball...definitely
Shes certainly the star of that photo
How about a ham and cheese ball?
Too cute! Definitely cheese ball!
she's too funny patti, were you like that when you were her age?
My first time here....Thank You for coming by and for voting for Whitney! I think she is very talented...! You are wonderful to do this and to keep voting, too!
I really hope she wins!
PATTI CAKE: Those pig tails have me laughing again about your post last year!!! She is adorable AND cool at the same time! lol!!!!!
She KILLS me, she is so adorable!
What a crack up.
What a cute picture. I just *love* all the expressions Madison has.
hmmmmm i see a very adorable child here, just too cute .
I'm no lurker ... just saying HI!!!!
Lurky Lurkenstein moved out of my basement a long time ago.
Your cheeseball is totalyl adora-ball.
Post a Comment