Racetrack FUG via Flickr ... hopefully!

Okay ... um.. I think Rat Tails went out when Silver Spoons went off the air?



To quote one of my favorite TX Blogger bitches Kami "Dear Bob"..... female plumbers crack. Who knew?

Oh and the plumbers crack chick was SCARY. Finally Stacy said "Patti, quit taking pictures of her before she catches you. She can totally kick your ass".
Me: "As If" ;) Oh what the hell. Here she is. Toldja she was scary!
18 comments:

LOL

Next time tell Stacy to pose (like Tammy does) so she won't know its really HER you are taking a pic of LOL.....

Rat tails - only in the south....gotta love it!

He was posing, but she was giving me MEAN looks. I do have a pic of her full on ... I should post it too! Maybe tomorrow.
Stacy said "She's so ugly I bet tears run down the back of her head".
He's so charming, no?

Whoa, are you sure that was a chick?

Anonymous

yowsa.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *gasp* Geez. You should've posted that on October 31st.

Pat

YIKES!

I'm betting she was once a nun!

:shudder:

Oh my god: be careful! She looks like she's about to kick your ass!!!!!

EGG-cellent FUG, as usual. Silver Spoons? Classic.
I had a braided side rat tail, dyed red at one time. You make me want to go find the photo....

Man that is scary. Now I am going to have nightmares with that face staring at me. Thanks Patti.

Tiny.Baby.Jesus.... she has muchos fugs going on.... first is the crack, then the outfit, hair, and FACE!

Now, no, that's just her racetrack outfit. She's totally HAWT on a Saturday night at the VFW!!!

I got your request and I approved it. :)

Lee

crack woman is scarey...I think it might be my momma though ;)

Anonymous

Oh god that woman looks mean

I like your fug pics. I like to see crack but when you match the crack to the face I get a lil sick to my stomach. I am sure on some level she is HAWT but I have never been to that level. Keep the pics coming!!!

Anonymous

Punk had a rat tail when he was little. His hair was so curly, it was like a little blonde turd on the back of his head, but when I would braid it, it was 16 inches long! He loved it! lol Then, he crawled under the seat on the bus one day, got gum it in AGAIN, so we cut it off. It hangs in his bedroom.... eww? He loved it though....

That lady looks like she needs to poop!

Jeepy is funny.
I miss my YJ.

OMG what a face!!! I am reminded of Ann Ramsey from "Throw momma from the train"

lol

You better watch it with the camera next time, she looks like she's ready to rumble.

She is VERY SCARY