
Here are me (front of course) and my girlz behind me. We didn't all go to Milwaukee together but we ended up hanging out some. This was Sunday afternoon and I was beat. We went from the airport straight to the Mayfair Mall (which if i'm correct is the largest Mall in Wisconsin). Very productive trip but I am GLAD to be home. I missed Stacy,Maddie & Reilly more than I can say. I missed you sweet blogfriends also. If I have to go again I will definitely take my laptop though it seemed a big hassle. I've got to go do some stuff but I expect to visit some blogs over the week-end and at least comment on your latest post. Ciao!
P.S. No Laverne & Shirley sightings at all :( Fish, L&S are characters in a popular american sitcom from the early 70's, sort of a spin-off of Happy Days (Fonz-AAAAYYY)

Welcome back.
I am sure the missed you to.
HEY!!!!!
Where is the leather and the greasy hair?
I think you could have come back with a Squiggy( I hope i got the name right lol) doo on your head LMAO have a nice weekend :).
wow I am first to I better post fast before Dennt gets here
I am so glad you are back Patti. I missed you oh so much. Glad you had a good trip, but I know you are really happy to be home.
You're totally freaking me out. We go away at the same time, and we're back on the same day? What is up with that?
Welcome Back!!!
Hope you had a good trip. You were missed :-)
Oh well, too bad, no Lavern & Shirl.
You got out of the land of snow and cheese just in time....this whole area was in the high 60's yesterday...and now it's raining and in the low 40's. For the next week it's going to be cold, wet, and nasty!
Hug your palm tree for me! LOL
Patti-Cake: You are so funny! "No Laverne & Shirley sightings". Now that song is in my head. "We're gonna do it..!....lol!
Welcome home!
Welcome home! Don't you just love that coming home feeling? It wears off when the sink piles up with dishes, I know, but it's nice when you first get back, isn't it?
Glad you are home, chica.
my first at your blog and it seems like a fun one!:)
Welcome back!
Glad you had a nice trip :)
YEAH!!! Glad you survived!!
Sounds like you had a great time.Good to have you back
Wazzup, you are the best.
My site here [url=http://viagra-store.info/]viara[/url].
Buy http://viagra-store.info#viagra cheap.
Bye.
Halo, thanks author.
My page [url=http://www.jahk.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=113]viagra[/url].
Take http://www.jahk.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=113#viagra cheap.
thanks a lot.
Post a Comment