
Me, Brittany and Madison right before everyone was singing to me.


My family had a little celebration for me yesterday. Yes I turn the dreaded 40 today. Mom, Dad, Kathy and Bonnie got me this Vera Bradley Java Blue Villager Bag. I heart it!
I also got the Extreme Home Trailer Makeover Redneck Edition book from my crazy neice but she also got me a cute good luck Garden Gnome.
Oh Oh and did I mention my DAD made me a birthday cake and he made it AND the frosting FROM SCRATCH. He's the best!!! I love you Dad and Mom!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PATTI_CAKE!!!!
Looks like you made out like a bandit...and that's a great painting...right up your (tropical lifestyle) alley!
And we all know that forty is the new thirty, right? RIGHT! You look terrific! ;)
Happy Birthday!!!!!
Love the bag.
happy b-day girl! love the painting!
Oh you have to quote the book in future blog posts!
Happy Birthday!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
The painting is really fun! Hubby done good.
Being 40 is nothing to sweat! The peanut queen is right about the shifting ages. It's just a number, hon, and how young you live is more important than how old you are. Heck, a politician in KC, now in his 80s, was running ads saying that 60 is the new 40, something I was quite happy to hear!!
Live big! Live happy! Love a lot!!
BTW, Madison just cracks me up in pictures. She always looks as if she is thinking, "Get the damn picture done, and let's get on with the party!" Girl got 'tude!! Gee, wonder where that comes from??
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
That bag is awesome!! You look too cute in that last pic!
Hope you have a great day!! :)
signed:
the one who could not possibly use more exclamation marks!!
Happy Birthday, hon!!! I agree with PQ...no sweat...it's just a number (in 5 years remind me that I said that, ok?)
Happy Fortieth! Can't wait until I reach mine!
Happy birthday!
On my 41st birthday, my youngest daughter got me a card that said "If life begins at 40...then you're only one year old."
These days I tell people I'm 30-21.
It just works for me.
Hehehe
Happy Birthday Patti!!!! Love the pictures of you and the kiddos. Hubby did very good with the painting. Just love it. Well, I hope you have a wonderful day. Have a piece of cake for me.
Happy Birthday Baby!!!!!!!
40 has been fine for me (Angie)....of course I don't act anywhere near my age.;)
Angie
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Hey! Happy 40th Birthday to you!!
Looks like you had a fabulous day.
I love both the painting and the bag. They practically match, how cool is that?? I reckon you should get Stacy to turn the painting into a pendant for you, that way you could wear both when you go out at the same time!
No? Ah well, just a thought!
Happy birthday indeed!!!! LOVE that painting! Fabulous!
Happy 40th birthday.
Lovely presents as well
Hope you have a great day
hugs to you
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
You don't look a day over 39. :)
Happy Birthday!
Welcome to 40... a little secret, 40's are great. :) We know who we are, what we want, and what we will and won't put up with!
Happy Bday!
~S
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATTI!!!! I LOVE THE PALM TREE PAINTING!!!!! I really love palm trees!!! And I love the bag. It is really nice!!!
Oh no. I'm bad. I missed your birthday.
On the bright side if I'd been around I would only have sung and embarrassed everyone.
Happy Birthday Cakes! x
Argh, my stupid blogroll has not been updating and I missed your big Four-OH!!!! Looks like you scored lots of excellent b-day loot, well done!
Happy Birthday
Yeah yeah I know I am late but I have an excuse besides I could just park here for awhile now and say what I want LOL.
First you don't look anywhere near 40.
Youth shines shows on happy people
I love the painting and by the grip you have on that bag I can tell you love that. lol
Happy Birthday Patti..
Happy Birthday Patti!!, I came through June´s blog...just to drop by and wish you all the best for the future!!..
congrats!!
Hugs from Spain,
Maria
you could also drop by at:
www.nightspellworld.blogspot.com
you¨ll wellcome!!
oh crap I missed your birthday!
I hope it was a good one, I love the pictures your kids are soooo adorable.
Happy Belated Birthday!!!!
And making frosting from scratch, I'll bet is was amazing.
Post a Comment