What IS it with asses this morning? or PSA III
To The Guy Swiping his ID Badge: Do NOT stand in front of the door to swipe your badge and scratch your ass for, oh, roughly 2-3 MINUTES. There are probably 10-15 people approaching the same door at any given time and they do NOT want to see this sight first thing in the morning.

To The Lady in Line for Breakfast: Here's a hint: Buy a bigger thong or underwear. I do not want to see you DIGGING for Gold in front of me as I wait to order breakfast. If you are having problems this early in the day chances are it will have to be surgically removed by late afternoon.

To The Mailroom Hottie (not): This is a place of business. Please pull up your pants. We do not want to see your Old Navy Boxers. Trust me.

To The guy driving the silver mustang convertible: You are a cutie! You are what mailroom hottie probably aspires to be. Anything you wear/do is alright with me. You look right nice in those tight khakis :)

That is all.
17 comments:

I love your PSA's! :)

Regarding Mustang Guy - It's nice to see that you give credit where credit is due!

Sort of an 'ass of a morning' eh?

Lots of underwear issues around, huh?

ew to the lady in line, thats just gross.

:)

Anonymous

Okay im taking my underwear off now

I think we need to have "Ass Day" on the internet. I'll show you mine if you show me yours :)

Girl, how the heck do you encounter *all* the weirdos in town?? Are you a yucky-doo magnet? You crack me up!!

I would go home and go back to bed if I witnessed all of this in on morning, holy cow.

Patti Cake's PSAs RULE...

I'm telling you all i'm a FREAK MAGNET.
and Lynilu, these are people I WORK WITH. Yes. Work With.

I can't stand people who hold up the entrance line because they are too incompetent to operate a swipe card. There should be a time limit, then a buzzer should sound and send them to the end of the line.

Not the way you wanted to start the day I take it? Well, except for the guy in the convertible that is you naughty girl. ;-)

*laughin* You really do encounter the 'winners' dontcha? I have that same luck sometimes...

What visuals your post gives...*ewww*

But a good laugh :-)
Love those PSA's....

And I thought 'dig for gold' could only be used for nose-pickin'....

Crack snatchin' is the term I am more familiar for using to ridicule! (We're not talking about the powdery substance - but it does give a whole new meaning to "Crack whore")

YIKES!

LMAO!! I'd be afraid to work with you!! LOL!

Anonymous

" I do not want to see you DIGGING for Gold in front of me..."

But...did she find any?!?!?!

Cakes, you funny lady