Happy Fall Y'all !





I can't believe my Baby will be Two on October 26th. I guess she's becoming more of a "little girl" now but she'll ALWAYS be my Baby!
17 comments:

They are so cute at two! Actually, 3-4 was the favorite age for me when mine were little. Still really innocent, but mobile and communicative.

I LOVE those pics - that outfit is too cute and I Love the bow in the hair!!!

What do we need to do to get Mr. Procrastination to hook you up? Just let me know and I am on it!

Yet again I want this girl's clothes for myself. Wish they made a big girl version...

Anonymous

She looks so pretty and growing up so fast.

Good luck on the house - I hate closings. They never seem to go right. It's as if every time it's a new concept and everyone is ironing out the details for the first time.

What a cutie pie. She looks so grown up in those pictures. Keep us updated on the house.

Cute pictures of an adorable little girl. I love the picture of her standing by the big 2!!

OH.MY.GAWD.IS.SHE.GROGEOUS.OR.WHAT. I would guess by the facial expressions that she can have, uhmmm, a bit of an attitude at times. N'est ce pas?

I noticed the first time I passed the baby isle in the grocery store that I DON'T HAVE A BABY ANYMORE!!

She is so precious!!

She's my daily dose of cute. :-)

She's so cute!! I totally know what you're saying about how fast they grow! My daughter tells me pretty often "I'm not a baby, Mama. Silly Mama." I forget sometimes. :-)

Oh...and much luck on the house!

Looking cuter by the day and in seasonal colors.
Good luck on the house.

Anonymous

What a cutie! This reminds me that I need to get Peanut in for her 18 mos. pics...thanks!

Huh, I was sure I commented yesterday! Silly Blogger.

I just love the expression on her face. Such a cutie!

Pat

My "baby" turned 23 in June. Yes, he's a "big boy" but he's still my baby.

I LOVE the pic with her standing with the number 2.

BTW, the house looks great. Big enough for us to move in with ya...

*grin*

Cakes, she beautiful child, make you very wobbly and proud inside, 'how did I make that?!'