
See the super skanky chick in the white tank top labeled HO. The guy on the upper left is her ex-husband. He is actually a buddy of mine and a real funny and sweet guy. I heart him. The guy sitting next to her is her current husband, the one she cheated on the ex with. Yeah, they had enough nerve to come sit right in front of her ex. We made it interesting for them, though. Yes, we did.
STOP laughing at my photo editing. Stop it!

Wow note the lovely lacey lingerie look to this top AND the bra strap showing, AND the requisite cigarette dangling from her paw.

Ha! Great editing! She looks like she could have used a soda down the back of her shirt.
What a bimbo...lol
I like your photo editing...It says it all, real plain as day. No hem-hawing around...just "HO" (LOL!!!)
My mullet/fashion disaster cam has been on hiatus for awhile...I need to get back on duty...You're doin a good job keeping the world informed though!! LOL..
I luv it!!
Remind me not to get on your bad side...just kidding. We all know women like that. Love the photo editing!
Um. What kind of race is this?
Your soooo bad LOL
Patti I LOVE THE PICS but what really makes them are your comments above them. I can't wait til Gerbera sees these.
Thanks for the laugh this morning. And no I wasn't laughing at your photo editing. :)
Sometimes Patti, you are just a little bit mean!! Which is probably why I like you so much.
BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
You said paw.
UGH! WHERE WERE YOU?!?!?!?!
Your track-shots are completely awesome, and your photo-editing skills are..... um..... helpful? No, they're nice. Yes, that's it. Nice. :)
Can we say SLUTTY??? This woman looks trashy. She is exactly the kind of person I LOVE to pick apart when I people watch. As far as her sitting in front of her ex with her new man...sounds like something Manblogger's sister, Mrs. Brady and her boyfriend Mr. Brady would do. And I LOVE the woman who's granny panties are flashing!!! I love your photo edit and your comments about the pictures!!! :-)
Are you sure that picture wasn't taken in my hometown?
:)
Post a Comment