
This pic was taken this past week-end in Summerville but this morning
MADISON PEE PEE'D IN THE POTTY FOR THE FIRST TIME!
Can ya tell i'm excited? She has sat on the potty for the longest without doing anything and at least we've got a start going.
We went to Stefano's for italian last night. OMG it was AWESOME. I had angel hair pasta & meatballs. The Toniolo's are a real italian family from NJ and their meatballs are made with a combination of beef,pork & veal. Madison ate one all by herself and those suckers are huge. When you first walk in it smells just like a hoagie shop in PA. I was in heaven.

Whew. I saw the photo...then read the highlighted " MADISON PEE PEE'D IN THE POTTY FOR THE FIRST TIME!" I hoped she wasn't on a potty seat in the restaurant (thought maybe it was a South Carolina thing). Whew. ;)
Oh, man I miss hoagie shops. I haven't found one down here that even compares to the ones up north.
Congrats to Maddie!!!
yay for Maddie!!!!....hmmm, triple meat meatballs? I'll pass ;)
I haven't had a chance to check out all the great italian-family restaraunts here in Chicago yet...maybe when I go downtown this weekend...
That place sounds fabulous!!
And YAYYYYYYYY Madison!! You Go Girl!! (does she have one of those cute childrens' books about pottying? lol??? They're cute).
Such a good girl! We just declared an end to Pull Ups. Do you know what that means? No. More. Diapers!!
Its amazing how you can get all excited about pee pee in a potty.I know i did with my kids.
The food sounds amazing also.
I DID take a pic of her on the potty (to embarass/blackmail her later) but didn't have time to download it this a.m. She does have a potty book but could care less about it. Maybe now she'll pay more attention to it. I dunno.
YEA for Madison. Do you see the end of diapers in your future??? Your dinner did sound good. Now I am craving Italian.
I'm TOTALLY not jealous at all.
Not one iota.
(huzzah huzzah for Miss Madison!!!!)
WOOT!
Congrats!!!
YAY!!! Such a milestone!!!
Big deal. I've been potty trained for weeks. Where's my award?
That meat combo also makes a great meatloaf.
omg, I SO remember how exciting that first pee on the potty is! After numerous sittings and nothing happening you can't help but despair if it's EVER going to happen eh? The first time Cameron finally peed in the potty, we almost had a party lol We just needed him to do it that ONE time so we could let him know how excited we were and hope he would continue! lol course now that he's about to turn 17, we don't have that problem anymore lol
I'm going to order some of that popcorn by the way, and I think I'll go back to your earlier post about it so I know which type you got, but chances are I'll be going for the crispy caramel stuff. Just need to figure out how much a gallon is first...don't want to order only 1 gallon and find I get a handful lol Hey, I could order like 10 tins of the stuff and then fax over my credit card statement to your hubby, then he can see things in his house could be worse!
have a great day patti :)
I remember when my sis was trying to get her 1st born to go in the potty. Dang was that ever hard work! I almost had to dress up like Spiderman, and come visit him and tell him that big boys, like Spiderman, pee in the potty.
Oops. Sorry......because he LOVES spiderman.
yeah.
Congratulations!
She'll be driving soon :)
YEA for the pee!!
From what exit in NJ?
Post a Comment