Cabin Paradise

This is our cabin. It was VERY nice. Loved the screened in porch w/ rocking chairs!

We saw quite a few deer and a bobcat thank God no snakes!

This is a shot of the lake. I loved sitting on the swing enjoying the peaceful quiet.

Brittany and Madison built a "fort" in the closet. :)

A bee landed on Madison's ball and freaked her out. She kept going "Get off Bee!"

La La (Reilly) went with us. He enjoyed the screened in porch the best.

That is Miss Madison going up the steps. Her favorite activity was going in & out and slamming the screen door. Imagine that! :)

I did have a great time but it is HELL here at work. I mean pure hell. Please pray for me! I may not be able to visit all blogs today but i'll get to them over the week-end I promise!!!!!! I did miss y'all *kisses*
22 comments:

Looks like you had a great time on vacation. So glad you are back. I really missed you. Hope your day is ok and when it starts getting bad at work..just go back to your vacation in your mind.

You call that roughing it? Me neither - vacations are supposed to be about pampering, not pretending like you don't own a house.

Anonymous

It looks so lovely and peaceful there.

Hey! Some of your pictures are reminiscent of my own! Sorry the work is bad, but keep letting the mind be in charge . . . calmly. ahhhhhooooooooohhhhhmmmmmmmm. ahhhhhooooooooohhhhhmmmmmmmm. ahhhhhooooooooohhhhhmmmmmmmm.

What a cute cabin. That picture of Reilly is adorable!


:)

Glad to see you! It looks like a great time was had by all.

Welcome back!!!

Looks like a nice quiet place. I could live there.
As soon as the get internet service that is LOL

How Cool! "The Fort"! And slamming the screen door! Wonderful photos!!!!

Now that's my kind of camping! I'm glad it was so wonderful. 'Get off Bee!'...that cracks me up!!

Welcome back...even if it is to Hell. :-)

So. Beautiful.

That is oen cute puppy!

or ONE cute puppy.

*sigh* Looks so refreshing...love the pics. oh, just a little *jealous* ahhhhh. Sorry work sucks the big one...just picture the cabin and maddie in your mind when it gets too rough!
Jamie

Lee

wow patti, that sounds like a great place...very peaceful and relaxing...good luck catching up, that's always the worst part of vacation ;)..welcome back :)

I love screened in porches too.
looks like a fun time!

Screened in porches are the absolute best. Glad you had a nice time.

A Bobcat? Cooooool! And, what a very nice cabin. You must have had a blast. Makes me wish I could go on vacation...

Great pictures! Love that lake! :)

Looks like a very peaceful relaxing place :-)
Cute pics of the kids and puppy!

Welcome back!! :-)

Sorry to hear work sux...Just think of it this way --- One File at a time..(or One Task at a time)...and just get thru the day...it'll get easier...

Looks peaceful and relaxing. I am not a big fan of camping but I think I could handle being in a cozy cabin!!

Damn. That looks like FUN! Classic summer!

LOL!!! What is it with kids and doors? We had the same thing w/my hubs nephews on our vacation. They kept going in and out of the sliding glass door. Then, when they found they could go out the sliding door to the porch, go out the screen door on the porch and then come in the side door to the house.....yeah..you get the picture.