


Yesterday we went to the Watermelon Festival in Pageland, SC. It was a great time! They had the cutest little kiddie carnival, Maddie even rode the roller coaster - big girl! Her favorite is the merry-go-round though. Pageland is a small town that has retained alot of it's small-town feel. The downtown area is nice and the store fronts were all decorated to commemorate the festival. They were giving away free watermelon and it was cold, oh man good stuff! It's like taking a big bite of a smile.
Tell me about any festival's you have attended in your area. I'm a festival junkie!

My grand-daddy lived between Pageland and Florence so I know the area you are talking about.....
LOVE festivals - when we lived in GA there were all kinds...the crawfish festival in Woodland, GA, the Catfish festival in Kingsland, GA, the shrimp festival in St. Marys, GA and Fernandina Beach, FL....that area was festival crazy and it was great!
Glad you had a GREAT time!
Wow...everything is painted so brightly! Looks like Maddie was having a blast.
I LOVE watermelon!!!! I could live on the stuff! :)
Here, we have a Stawberry festival and a sweet corn festival. I do strawberries but am not a big fan of corn (unless it's popped!) :)
Maddie looks so cute with her little pig tails! I love watermelon too...especially ice cold after marinating in some vodka...just kidding :)
Look at that cute girl! So adorable!
No festivals really, but I am looking to the State Fair coming up!! Hmmm..buttered corn, elephant ears, lemon shake-ups....yummy!
Cutie patootie!!!
And loads braver than I am! I won't even go on a kiddie size coaster...
x
What a cutie. I LOVE her Crocs. I have a pair and I love seeing little kids with them because of their tiny feet. Looks like she had a ball. Never really attended any festivals growing up or now. I don't know why. Maybe I should start attending them when they are here in town.
Mmm watermelon.
Hmm. Festivals. Let's see... Las Vegas is big on food. Seems like most the festivals reflect that. Greek, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Hawaiian (most people don't know it, but there's a huge Hawaiian population in LV). And we haven't even touched on the festivals involving sequins and drag queens...
that looks like fun...Maddie was having a big time :) we enjoyed the Okra Strut...I've yet to be able to convince J to go to the Chitlin Strut, LOL
I missed all the 4th of July things here due to the heat and the baby not needing to be out...
So, actually I had my own little quiet night festival... anytime the 3 teenagers are gone is cause for celebration eh??
Awesome! I love melons! Err... I mean watermelons. Ya.
Watermelon is one of my favorites! I'm envious! Maddie is adorable! Watch out, girl, they sure grow up fast. sniffle.
I LOVE festivals too.
OMG. That kid is so darn cute!
Cute personified :)
Nice pictures, brings back memories when I took my girls to the Fair.
We just finished the Italian festival and the Greek one is coming up soon along with 8 country fairs within a 30 minute drive from my place.
Nice pictures, brings back memories when I took my girls to the Fair.
We just finished the Italian festival and the Greek one is coming up soon along with 8 country fairs within a 30 minute drive from my place.
I used to go to fests in Houston. haven't gone to any here. Glad you had such a great time.
Shelly
I want a big wedge of watermelon right now SO BAD it's ridiculous.
I love the azalea festival in Summerville.
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»
Where did you find it? Interesting read »
What a great site Zizyphus spin christi and skin care Crossfeed headphones Spam filter outlook exchange 5.5 travel Build blackjack table Ringtones treo 650 Coffee totes Free consultation for liposuction Cpuc moving companies hp 3150 ink cartridges
Post a Comment