
Well I thought Chandler was going home this week-end and i'd be able to meet Cheeky but he wants to stay this week too so Stacy & Maddie will take him home on Friday. Hopefully next trip Cheeky!
Instead we went to the beach for the week-end. I can't describe how the beach makes me feel. I love relaxing on the sand, letting the warm sun kiss my body, the ocean breeze blowing alternately warm and cool. Ahhh.... there isn't much better to me. I grab a day or two whenever I can but I think next month we are going back for a WEEK. Bliss.
What happens when you let an 11 year old take your picture? Dork-On-The-Beach that's what! ;)

Where is the Dork?
I reloaded the page twice and I still cant find nothing but a hot chick on a beach.
Blogger must be broken.
Have fun in the sun :)
I'm happy for you...but jealous as hell!!! ;)
Looks like fun! :) And a week there would be bliss, wouldn't it? Good for you!
The beach - ick. Sand, sun, surf, bleah. Outdoors is seriously overrated.
Nice tan lines, chickie!! Oh, so jealous...it have to wait until September. Let the countdown begin!
I think its a great pic.You look lovely.
That's a great pic! No dork on the beach...just one hot mama! :o) Glad to hear you had a great weekend. Ahhh...I wish I was at the beach right now!
The beach is never over-rated. Thanks for the nice comments and for adding me to your blog-roll.
Stacy told Chandler "Always get the boobs in the pic". Men! Yeah the tan lines are from the bikini I wear at home. One-piece at the Beach fo' sho'! You guys are too sweet.
That looks so fun.
Looks like you guys had fun. I am so jealous that you are that close to the beach. We would kill to live close enough to the beach that we could go on the weekend. Glad you had fun
Speaking from the southern hemisphere and winter time, I am SO jealous of you.
Shame we can't see the rest of the bathing suit, the little bit we can see, looks real sexy! Love the colours.
You are gorgeous, simple as that.
I wanna go!
Patti, at least you're dork on the beach. I'm just dork. I'd say you got the good end of the deeal. ;-)
I'm with you....the beach is my favorite place...so serene, peaceful, beautiful...ahhh paradise!
Your picture isn't dorky at all! It's a picture of someone enjoying total bliss on a beautiful beach!! :-)
I love the beach!! I drove up to Myrtle for the day on Sunday! I am just getting back and I am still whipped!
Glad you had a good time!
Dork? What dork? I don't see a dork. LOVE that beach though!
Aww..you cutie.
best regards, nice info childrens toys Recovery period for liposuction Tenuate 270 pill on line Magazine architecture house interior decoration Usaa car insurance rate quote hair loss product California cadillac chevrolet Canadian+valium Rhinoplasty postoperative instructions Ford engine categories http://www.camping-equipment-4.info How do i pick an external hard drive web conferencing Cialis cyalis imitrex Order books online bill me later option credit cards Xanax online refinance Bachelor civil engineering in online
Post a Comment