
But it takes a special one to be A Daddy!" Here is Daddy's little girl waving a sparkler on the 4th of July. Last year she grabbed one and burnt her lip. We felt like the WORST parents ever! This year she just kept saying "Ooh pretty". Stacy is not only an awesome husband he is an awesome Daddy as well. He changed Madison's first ever diaper and has never shirked from one since. He cooked dinner for us last night and cleaned up. I told Chandler "You better take notes on how to be a good husband".

That was so sweet of him to do that! He does sound like a good hubby and Dad!
I don't have to clean up much behind The PK but he draws the line at cleaning up the kitchen...unless I am on my death bed, he doesn't do dishes. Ah well, it could be worse!
Glad to hear you had a nice time! :)
Shout out for the GOOD Dad's. They often go overlooked.
I remember my first sparkler when I was three or so - my parents didn't bother to tell me not to hold the silver part. It's nice when the adults remember the kids need a little guidance.
That picture is priceless. I am pleased the mor fathers are becoming actively involved in the daily lives of their children. Give him a hug for that.
Your a lovely family and lucky to have each other.A lovely pic too.
Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»
Post a Comment