My Madison

This is why I wake up each and every morning. My sole reason for living and breathing. No, not really but I do heart her infinity plus. My big 16 month old girlie, Madison Moore (her middle name, Moore is my mother-in-laws maiden name). She is SO funny. She makes me smile and laugh all the time. She is a Daddy's girl and has her Daddy wrapped firmly around her finger. Yesterday we took her to the zoo and my camera was DEAD so we didn't get any cute zoo pics but my sister took this one of her on Saturday (and made me some cool address labels - Thanks Sis!). She doesn't have much hair but isn't she cute in her little gymboree Goldfish. She got to ride a pony at the zoo and of course Daddy walked beside her. Every time she went by all I saw were teeth. She LOVED it. The girl gave her an extra long ride, I guess because it was her first time and she liked it so much, or maybe she was flirting with the hubs I don't know but it was to my girls advantage so... *wink* Things are still weird here around work but frankly I just don't care anymore. It is always something here. Sometimes I wish they would just close up this operations site and give me a good severance package and send me on my merry way. They are so nit-picky, anal and just plain STUPID about things sometimes. It grates your nerves.
10 comments:

What a beautiful little darling! My daughter (who is a teenager now) didn't have much hair until she turned 2 - now she has the thickest fullest hair (I am jealous).

You have every reason to be a proud Momma!

She's precious!!! They're so fun, aren't they? So much personality! All the kids in my family were born bald or with tiny bits of peach fuzz. Imagine my surprise when my own daughter came out with a totally full head of black hair! I thought she looked so strange at first. :-) But I got used to it...of course.

What a very pretty little girl....you're lucky, but you know that already.:)

Angie

She is so lovely! We used to have Gymboree over here and I loved their clothes!

Lee

she's a beauty patti!

Yes, that is an adorable pic!

Hi gorgeous!

Anonymous
Fredrick

I suppose every person must read it.
Barrie homes

Norman