A Little Retail Therapy

Well I had to go out of town yesterday and managed to get a little shopping in at the Tanger Outlets at Myrtle Beach. Awesome deals! I got Madison & Brittany (my niece) matching dresses at Hartstrings. They are just beautiful! I buy alot of Gymboree but I really really heart Hartstrings clothing also. I got a beautiful jacket at the Coldwater Creek Outlet. I always drool at their catalogue. I bought a bit at the GAP also. I know, I know, so cliche' but I heart the GAP! Me & Maddie have matching pink GAP hoodies. I also bought the biggest bottle of their "Dream" perfume that I could find. I love that, it's so subtle and ladylike and stays with you. I also wear Clinique's "Happy" and in the winter "Obsession" by Calvin Klein. Oh, Oh I also got the cutest Liz Claiborne Doctor bag that reminds me so much of the one I carried in college.

6 comments:

I LOVE shopping too!!!!

Always like to hear of another shop-a-holic ...

Denny you are so crazy LOL Your posts always make me smile

Retail therapy is the most awesome thing! I am composing an entry later about all the neat things I got this week, w00t!

Oh, I so want to go there.

Sounds like such a fun time!!

Anonymous

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »